Lynch and Hall yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch and Hall yesterday.

Hall was badly to blame for two of those goals, yesterday. The unchecked run for their third when he tried to play offside and the free header from the corner. The first I put down to Lynch, but while he was turned, Lumley was way at fault having come out, failed to get back, and got his angles all wrong. Their fourth Scowen let Jota run. Slated Lynch yesterday, however. More sinned against than sinning, perhaps? Lol. Funny game, football.

I said it before 77 Hesitant Hall. Ned took lots of slaps for Halls bad play but there is a player in Hall so he’s worth investing time in

Lynch is out of contract end of season so can walk. One of the worst, up and down CB I’ve watched in the hoops

Comment

Lynch had a nightmare yesterday. Couldn't handle either of the birmingham front 2

Comment

I would release hall and lynch at the end of the season when their contracts expire. I would be happy with furlong and Leistner as our centre backs for next season with Rangel right back and Bidwell left back .

Comment

Rotherham have a very good CB who I think we should at least take a look at: Semi Ajayi.
          Last edited by Shania; 10-02-2019, 02:22 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Hall was badly to blame for two of those goals, yesterday. The unchecked run for their third when he tried to play offside and the free header from the corner. The first I put down to Lynch, but while he was turned, Lumley was way at fault having come out, failed to get back, and got his angles all wrong. Their fourth Scowen let Jota run. Slated Lynch yesterday, however. More sinned against than sinning, perhaps? Lol. Funny game, football.
            Worth giving Hall a run with BFG. Looked a lot better 2nd half with Toni partnering him, don't you think 77?

Comment

Plenty out there and hall and lynches wages combined would get decent cover .

Comment

Two big lads. Adams has scored 19 this season. Thought he looked a great championship player. Like the big fella who used to play for Norwich. Agree about Lynch. Not saying he was good, only that Hall/ Lumley: Scowen was more at fault for the goals than him. Defence will always look creaky when CM is so s hit.

Comment

77. The defence was less exposed with Cameron in the side. The 1st half pair were not in sync as one is on the halfway line and one om the edge of the area which means our attacks start deeper and when we lose the ball we get overun.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Worth giving Hall a run with BFG. Looked a lot better 2nd half with Toni partnering him, don't you think 77?
                    Oh yes. Rangel Hall/ Furlong Leistner Bidwell the back four for me. Wouldn't mind temporarily going Furlong Hall Leistner if we had to flood the midfield for a bit.

Pawel out right all day long, mind.

Comment

Furlong is defo going move to CB at some point of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Oh yes. Rangel Hall/ Furlong Leistner Bidwell the back four for me. Wouldn't mind temporarily going Furlong Hall Leistner if we had to flood the midfield for a bit.

Pawel out right all day long, mind.
                        Fully agree.

Yes, Furlong another CB option once Rangel is back too. Remember him playing very well there when Cousins was used at RB.

Comment

Personally think Hall is a much better CM than a CB. I'd give Furlong the CB spot alongside Leistner when Rangel gets back.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Personally think Hall is a much better CM than a CB. I'd give Furlong the CB spot alongside Leistner when Rangel gets back.
                            I see the furlong to CB bit, but not sure I've seen Hall at DM more than 10 mins - better than Scowen ?

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

I see the furlong to CB bit, but not sure I've seen Hall at DM more than 10 mins - better than Scowen ?
                              Ollie played him there a fair bit and from what I saw he was solid. Scowen is w@nk imo.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2