I just hope.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope.....

We don’t go on a stupid losing run now and start flirting with the bottom 3. With Birmingham, Leeds (cup dependant), Bristol City and WBA coming up I can see us struggling! Sorry to be a pessimist but this is QPR afterall !! I’ve even had a look at Bolton, Reading and Rotherham’s next few fixtures

Remember we have Rangel, Cameron and Hemed all due back. We'll be fine. Stop panicking.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I’m not panicking, just expressing a point of view. I’m fully aware that we have players returning from injury but our slump in form is not great

Comment

I hate to admit it but when a lot of our fans were pointing we are 3 points outside playoffs, I was looking at us being 16 points clear of the bottom 3. The lack of depth in the squad (in all positions) has always scared me. I know Luongo is back and Cameron is close but if we lost Leistner or Lumly I think it could get a lot worse.

Like you I am not panicking but I am more cautious than I am optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          I’m not panicking, just expressing a point of view. I’m fully aware that we have players returning from injury but our slump in form is not great
          14 points clear of the relegation zone with a game in hand and some of our strongest players due to return.
          Yep, we are well and truly fuked.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
            I hate to admit it but when a lot of our fans were pointing we are 3 points outside playoffs, I was looking at us being 16 points clear of the bottom 3. The lack of depth in the squad (in all positions) has always scared me. I know Luongo is back and Cameron is close but if we lost Leistner or Lumly I think it could get a lot worse.

The way Leistner played yesterday I wouldn't be against him being dropped and giving Hall a go.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

14 points clear of the relegation zone with a game in hand and some of our strongest players due to return.
              It's " regarding those returning players they may be fit but there's no guarantee what their form will be like , Luongo retuned yesterday and he did little more than fill a shirt

Comment

Out of order to say I’m fuked, I want this c%#t banned. Not acceptable and I won’t let it rest - moderators

Comment

Moderators please review - I’m not happy with this

Comment

We don’t go on a stupid losing run now and start flirting with the bottom 3. With Birmingham, Leeds (cup dependant), Bristol City and WBA coming up I can see us struggling! Sorry to be a pessimist but this is QPR afterall !! I’ve even had a look at Bolton, Reading and Rotherham’s next few fixtures
                    Agree just want this season over with a nice boring mid table finish

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post

Comment

Moderators I’m not happy with its only a game post - totally unacceptable, please review and respond. Thanks

Comment

And still in the Cup in February

Comment

Not some. I would actually say our strongest overall.

Comment

Out of order to say I’m fuked, I want this c%#t banned. Not acceptable and I won’t let it rest - moderators
                              Mem, unless I am reading this incorrectly, Itsonlyagame said " We are well and truly fuked".
                              I believe his comment was tongue in cheek and not aimed directly at you
                              You calling him a c u next Tuesday seemed a lot harsher.

If I got this wrong, please send me a PM so we can sort it out.
                              Thanks.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X