Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who is ‘R’ BEST and WORST signings over the last 15 years?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hitman34
    Platinum Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 13959

    #16
    can i also throw in washingrot and gladwin
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment

    • qpr
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 10372

      #17
      Originally posted by Hitman34
      can i also throw in washingrot and gladwin
      Oh my days!

      i never got the hype with Gladwin, cleRly a good player but in league 2!

      As for Washington I couldn’t support trash, I was beside myself when he left
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

      Comment

      • iheartwegerle
        Bronze Seat
        • Nov 2009
        • 563

        #18
        We've had some good signings. Best - Akos, Paddy, Heidar, Faurlin, Adel, Derry, Clint and Austin.
        Worst - the one that annoyed me most was Rio, a real blatant last payday. And Priskin was rubbish.

        Comment

        • Shepherds Mush
          Platinum Seat
          • Nov 2012
          • 10325

          #19
          Worst signing in the last 15 years ?

          MARK HUGHES

          Comment

          • West Acton
            CCG
            • Dec 2009
            • 21475

            #20
            Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
            Worst signing in the last 15 years ?

            MARK HUGHES
            Good shout I will replace Ollie with Hughesless

            Comment

            • davieqpr
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 2804

              #21
              I give you the mighty:

              CESAR

              BOSWINGA SAMBA MBIA ASSOU-EKOTTO

              SANDRO GOBERN

              SWP TOZSER LUA LUA

              KEANE

              Comment

              • bakes8
                Silver Seat
                • Jan 2014
                • 4561

                #22
                Originally posted by davieqpr
                I give you the mighty:

                CESAR

                BOSWINGA SAMBA MBIA ASSOU-EKOTTO

                SANDRO GOBERN

                SWP TOZSER LUA LUA

                KEANE
                Oscar Gobern

                Comment

                • bakes8
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 4561

                  #23
                  Best = Adel
                  Worst = Take your pick but for sheer cu**yness and cost it would have to be Bos######.

                  Comment

                  • Hubble
                    Postmodernist
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 5616

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                    Best - Adel, Austin, Clint Hill

                    Worst - Hard to choose between Bosingwa, SWP, Traore, Mutch, Fer, Macheda, Maiga, Keane, Chevanton, Aaron Hughes, Dyer....
                    Pretty much exactly my pick, except I thought Chevanton was ok, just never got played by Harold.

                    Comment

                    • CroydonCaptainJack
                      Gold Seat
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 6141

                      #25
                      Originally posted by West Acton

                      Good shout I will replace Ollie with Hughesless
                      No contest is it?

                      Comment

                      • Abseits
                        Gold Seat
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 5066

                        #26
                        I know he wasn't a total a-hole but I found Hoilett's tenure with us deeply disappointing. Looked the part before joining us and has looked the part since leaving us...... just turned up and went through the motions picking up his wages whilst with us though. I have a QPR mug with photos of several "big names" on it..... Park, Mbia, Bosingwa etc - it's astonishing at that time how it was assumed these would do well for us!

                        Comment

                        • qpr
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 10372

                          #27
                          Hoilett was terrible, the amounts of times he would drag him shot wide, bottom left was a joke

                          TERRIBLE player
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

                          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                          Comment

                          • hal9thou
                            Silver Seat
                            • May 2012
                            • 4258

                            #28
                            Originally posted by bakes8

                            Oscar Gobern
                            lol

                            Comment

                            • qpr
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 10372

                              #29
                              Originally posted by davieqpr
                              I give you the mighty:

                              CESAR

                              BOSWINGA SAMBA MBIA ASSOU-EKOTTO

                              SANDRO GOBERN

                              SWP TOZSER LUA LUA

                              KEANE
                              You made a sh!te X11 of our worst signings. Brilliant!
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

                              LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                              Comment

                              • Rangers77
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 11808

                                #30
                                Originally posted by davieqpr
                                I give you the mighty:

                                CESAR

                                BOSWINGA SAMBA MBIA ASSOU-EKOTTO

                                SANDRO GOBERN

                                SWP TOZSER LUA LUA

                                KEANE
                                ####ing hell. What a buncha #####.

                                Comment

                                Working...