Pompey Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompey Away

Where is everyone heading for and what do you predict the score to be ?

Ultimate pessimist in me says we are nailed on to lose this 2-1. Am hoping we can earn a draw, be in the hat for the 5th round then knock them out at LR.

I asked in the other thread. I am going to the Harbour area but not sure what pub to aim for. Not a clue on the score until we know the teams, but they are missing a few of their key players most notably Jamal Lowe. I think he is their top scorer this season.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard the Harbour area is where most people are aiming for. All I know from going to Pompey before is that there is fck all in Fratton !

Comment

Hate to say it but I think we'll lose. As mentioned above, I think 2-1 sounds about right. We'll either score first or get a late meaningless goal.

Comment

All depends if Scowen and Cousins play and how they perform on the day and they don't unsettle our defence too much. Eze put in some class performances in this division for Wycombe last season. So 3-0 to us.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            All depends if Scowen and Cousins play and how they perform on the day and they don't unsettle our defence too much. Eze put in some class performances in this division for Wycombe last season. So 3-0 to us.
            No he didn’t you muppet he was playing in leauge 2 you spanner . JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

No he didn’t you muppet he was playing in leauge 2 you spanner . JN
              Might be a muppet but to someone of your disposition ( look it up) that would be a compliment. FU

Comment

i did here a lot was heading for the home ends till some spotty teenager cross checked data banks
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

What pubs? We are in Gunwarth Keys but no atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    What pubs? We are in Gunwarth Keys but no atmosphere.
                    if its got lager and no dibble outside its an oasis
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X