Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Numpty move if we let these two go out on loan, as it looks like playoffs are getting further away unless we hit a rich vain of form play our players not loan ones who will be going back at the end of the season.
    Depends what their thinking is Pinks , maybe they thinks best for the players future and its unlikely wer'e going anywhere and it's job done 16 points above the drop not many more required for safty or making room room bring into loans with a view to sign in June

Comment

Seem to recall on here ollie getting pelters cos the youngsters should of all been played sooner than when he did, yet here we are about a year later talking bout loaning out quality like smyth and oteh etc, and nust while we've hit scoring problems and creativity issues, would be a dumb move
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Can't believe some of the crap I read on here
        Absolutely true. It doesn't matter if it's Tony and Amit or the Queen. When Austin left he went for a cheap fee but high wages. Do people really think he would come here for 75% of Sylla's wage plus nothing for his Agent and our Management to commit money that we cannot afford to play in a position we don't need.

Comment

Pinky you know anything Ollie did was wrong so you can't use him as example if he bought the mob followers a cup of tea tea they would complain either there was or wasn't sugar in it

Comment

Would love to see Charles return.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Absolutely true. It doesn't matter if it's Tony and Amit or the Queen. When Austin left he went for a cheap fee but high wages. Do people really think he would come here for 75% of Sylla's wage plus nothing for his Agent and our Management to commit money that we cannot afford to play in a position we don't need.

Comment

Numpty move if we let these two go out on loan, as it looks like playoffs are getting further away unless we hit a rich vain of form play our players not loan ones who will be going back at the end of the season.
                i'm ok with smyth going out on loan as he's simply not getting any minutes and i can't really see who'll be dropped in favour of him. bos is ahead of him for sure atm. oteh i think needs a loan to a league 1 side, maybe even league 2 just so he can show his worth and score some goals. he has the potential to be our main striker next season but still needs to play minutes and he's not ahead of wells or hemed yet thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Pinky you know anything Ollie did was wrong so you can't use him as example if he bought the mob followers a cup of tea tea they would complain either there was or wasn't sugar in it
                  Must admit, if someone was kind enough to bring me a cuppa, and didn't get the right amount of sugar, I would lose my crap.
                  Joking aside, loved Austin when he was with us, but as others have already said, can't see him coming to us on 75% of what Sylla was on.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

i'm ok with smyth going out on loan as he's simply not getting any minutes and i can't really see who'll be dropped in favour of him. bos is ahead of him for sure atm. oteh i think needs a loan to a league 1 side, maybe even league 2 just so he can show his worth and score some goals. he has the potential to be our main striker next season but still needs to play minutes and he's not ahead of wells or hemed yet thats for sure
                    I agree a loan to league 1 for Oteh would make sense, but would like to keep Smyth. The 10 mins he was on for in the last game showed how eager he was. That cross from the wing was sublime.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Austin not same player anymore
                      Still better than that bum Wells and that fatty chewit muncher hemed. JN

Comment

If we shipped off that oaf smith and got Austin back I’d give the lad an extra chewit. Would be buzzing. JN

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          Can't believe some of the crap I read on here
                          Most sensible post of the day. More chance of Austin Powers signing, after 'done deal' Bobby Reid of course.... give me strength.

Comment

Seem to recall on here ollie getting pelters cos the youngsters should of all been played sooner than when he did, yet here we are about a year later talking bout loaning out quality like smyth and oteh etc, and nust while we've hit scoring problems and creativity issues, would be a dumb move
                            Actually he has tried the youngsters, Smyth included, and Oteh apart they have been found wanting. We didn't last long in the league cup or whatever it calls itself this week. The U23s have subsequnetly taken a bit of a form dip as well. Smyth was massively hyped when he arrived and he's had to adjust to the reality. He remains a prospect at this level, but that's all.

This whole Ollie / Smac debate is irrelevant anyway. The club has been at the mercy of the board and FFP means that all our business is dictated by the sanction terms and consequences. Lets not start point fingers at the manager for decisions which haven't yet happened, and which may well not be up to him alone.

Comment

Get em out on loan. Get em playing regular and let them show us they can do it.
                              Austin ain't coming back in a million years

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Actually he has tried the youngsters, Smyth included, and Oteh apart they have been found wanting. We didn't last long in the league cup or whatever it calls itself this week. The U23s have subsequnetly taken a bit of a form dip as well. Smyth was massively hyped when he arrived and he's had to adjust to the reality. He remains a prospect at this level, but that's all.

This whole Ollie / Smac debate is irrelevant anyway. The club has been at the mercy of the board and FFP means that all our business is dictated by the sanction terms and consequences. Lets not start point fingers at the manager for decisions which haven't yet happened, and which may well not be up to him alone.
                                Haha what a load of bolx, smyth hasnt hardly played at all & at the first 4 games or so the whole team including mac was useless so cannot be judged on that at all, oteh has looked very good yet hardly any time once again, chair another one who looked excellent for the short time he was given, but what a load of bolx about ffp, ollie had the same crap with no money & macs still brought in 4 ex prem players so cut that rubbish straight away about ffp, ollie did it with it the youngsters, the very ones mac darnt use, that was supposed to be the route we was taking yet now its all about players who arent even ours, all of our youngsters who are or have been involved in the first team are good enough, but macs all about short termism end of and his job, hence why hes bottling relying on them.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X