No announcement yet.

Dirty Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet a football club would down a drone quicker than you could say Sussex Police?

Comment

Comment

is it in the league laws about this,if not he done nothing wrong.plenty others must do similar but not been found out.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

They speed on us sod every one else. Thats enough for a 20 point reduction surely

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            is it in the league laws about this,if not he done nothing wrong.plenty others must do similar but not been found out.
            This seems to be the big debate. Did Leeds actually do anything that contravenes a Football League regulation? Or is the onus fully in the club to secure their training sessions against this type of thing?

At very least I feel it's unsportsmanlike behaviour from Leeds, and I hope something is done to make it clear that cheating of any kind won't be tolerated in the English game!

Comment

Your all snowflakes. Bielsa alpha male. Would be honoured if we found out McLaren had been doing this. JN

Comment

Really don’t have an issue with this and I don’t like Leeds. If they had broken into the other teams training ground, then yes that is wrong, but they didnt and this will have been going on, ever since I started to watch football. Forget all this ethical ######## the majority of tens will have done something similar at some point. Did Cardiff setting off alarms in our hotel before the Play Offs get this media coverage, no and that to me waa a lot worse than Bielsa.

Comment

Good luck to anyone who spies on Holloway's training sessions....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    I guess they'll look at IH's training the same way I looked at IH's starting XI week in week out...

This is tongue in cheek, btw. So let's not venture into another yay/nay on Holloway.
                    QPR since 1993
                    WATRB since 2015
                    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      I can just see it mate.

Hill of Hell, followed by a tombola for this weeks starting line up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I can just see it mate.

That’s funny

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I can just see it mate.

Tombola....

Comment

Working...
                          X