No announcement yet.

Palestine v Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass on the bench for their last 16 clash with Uzbekistan , is that seriously worth travelling round the world for ,

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      Mass on the bench for their last 16 clash with Uzbekistan , is that seriously worth travelling round the world for ,
      That is why QPR need shot of him a fckin liability !! How many games has he missed so far this season ??

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        0-0 halftime

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

That is why QPR need shot of him a fckin liability !! How many games has he missed so far this season ??
          I wouldn't sell Mas. Probably the last player in the squad I'd sell. We don't have a single other midfielder that does what he does. You only have to look at how poor we've been in the middle of the park whilst he's been absent to see that.

What I would do however if I was Steve MacLaren is have a sit down with him and ask him how important playing for Australia is to him. I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that his time away on this tournament has cost us at least 6 points. That could be the difference between play-offs and mid-table obscurity!

Comment

It's an honour and duty to play for your country.

Comment

Will he need an extra month off when he’s back like the WC!!! That was a pisstake

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I wouldn't sell Mas. Probably the last player in the squad I'd sell. We don't have a single other midfielder that does what he does. You only have to look at how poor we've been in the middle of the park whilst he's been absent to see that.

What I would do however if I was Steve MacLaren is have a sit down with him and ask him how important playing for Australia is to him. I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that his time away on this tournament has cost us at least 6 points. That could be the difference between play-offs and mid-table obscurity!
                Agree we have just seen how influential he is

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Of course mate. But if you happen to be from a country who's international calendar conflicts with the domestic calendar of the club that pays your wages, then you have a decision to make in my opinion!

Comment

Agree but he’s no spring chicken anymore , didn’t get on the field for one minute during the World Cup and is now warming the bench for this tournament .That must tell him something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

We've got a transfer window in June mate thats the time to get shot , we can get as good if not better , when his games playing for Oz iti makes him a liability a lot has been said about young Eze being missing in games recently but what about the periods Luongo goes missing in games like when he last returned from W/cup after not getting a kick for a 2nd rate international side , he does an integral part for the team when playing well but far from being irreplaceable

Comment

Yes but not at OUR EXPENCE

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

We've got a transfer window in June mate thats the time to get shot , we can get as good if not better , when his games playing for Oz make him a liability a lot has been said about young Eze being missing in games recently but what about the periods Luongo goes missing in games like when he last returned from W/cup after not getting a kick , he does an integral part for the team when playing well but far from being irreplaceable
                          Personally I think he's a very difficult player to replace on our current transfer budget mate!

Comment

If you refuse to play for your Country then you are not allowed by FIFA to play for your club at the time. If a player is injured for a midweek International they will investigate if he plays the following weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              If you refuse to play for your Country then you are not allowed by FIFA to play for your club at the time. If a player is injured for a midweek International they will investigate if he plays the following weekend.
                              Not if you make yourself unavailable for international selection mate.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

0-0 halftime
                                0-0 after 90....just started extra time.

Comment

Working...
                                X