Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Palace Want Eze?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scaz_QPR
    Bronze Seat
    • Jan 2010
    • 631

    #1

    Palace Want Eze?

    Eberechi Eze has stood out for Queens Park Rangers in the Championship but could he step up to the Premier League with Crystal Palace?


  • qprjeff1882
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4080

    #2
    They can go f##k themselves.

    Comment

    • Greg1882
      Silver Seat
      • May 2012
      • 4704

      #3
      According to the daily star........................

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #4
        Papers don't lie
        I know there is a london bus on the moon.it was in the daily sport years ago
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • qpr
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 10372

          #5
          He’s not ready, it’s as simple as that
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment

          • SheepRanger
            Administrator
            • Apr 2018
            • 8520

            #6
            £20m

            Comment

            • Tarbie
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 8542

              #7
              Originally posted by qpr
              He’s not ready, it’s as simple as that
              Definitely not ready for the Prem mate. Best thing for him is this season and next at Loftus Road.

              HITC are notorious for publishing utter hot air anyway mate, so I'm not too bothered!

              Comment

              • Stainrod
                Silver Seat
                • Jan 2018
                • 3162

                #8
                Listening to some of our fans at Leeds game he’s nothing but a lazy ####er .

                Comment

                • swede
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3137

                  #9
                  Originally posted by SheepRanger
                  £20m
                  Can I hear 25?

                  Comment

                  • bakes8
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 4561

                    #10
                    £15m or don't even get on the conversation.

                    Palace are desperate, if they want him pay up. If not, on your way.

                    Comment

                    • Gtleighsr3
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23569

                      #11
                      No more players should leave till summer,how ever much they offer.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment

                      • davieqpr
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 2804

                        #12
                        S-Hit.com not even worth the clickbait effort. Next will be Bournemouth want Freeman £2m.

                        Comment

                        • bakes8
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 4561

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                          No more players should leave till summer,how ever much they offer.
                          Nice sentiment, and I agree.
                          But all players have their price and £15m could give us Nakhi Wells, 2/3 other good players and pay contracts to players like Wszolek whom we need.
                          We're a bit skint.

                          Comment

                          • nasser95
                            Gold Seat
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 7216

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Stainrod
                            Listening to some of our fans at Leeds game he’s nothing but a lazy ####er .
                            Heard this the game before as well... Don't know what the fans are expecting but he ain't a terrier lol...
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                            Comment

                            • Stainrod
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jan 2018
                              • 3162

                              #15
                              Originally posted by nasser95

                              Heard this the game before as well... Don't know what the fans are expecting but he ain't a terrier lol...
                              Same could be said about , Stan , adel ,etc.but I’d rather watch those kind of players than ones that run all day but have no ability .

                              Comment

                              Working...