Adel on way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel on way home

The fiction newspaper are saying it's happening. Surely if he's half as good as he was mite be good for all involved

We can't play him now, & lets be straight, we can't pay him, not what he wants.
    Not if it's the same Adel.
    We can't sign anyone ........not believing it, and we'd need to resign Sir Neil of Cornwall if he did come back.
    Hitman ain't 'avin any of that I've heard.......not now he's run him out of town once already!!

Comment

Can't see it myself. Dunno why we'd take the risk of introducing a known bad egg to what appears to be a really good dressing room. Also, we have the FFP embargo, so we'd need to shift at least one player first.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 03-01-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Was looking at a list of out of contact unattached players earlier. Blimey it was 20 pages long! I only skimmed through it but Gabby Agbonlahor and Chris Eagles caught my eye..... bet there are dozens on that list who would accept a 6 month contract that would be good for us, wouldn't break the bank and could fit within the sanctions imposed about new players.
        As for Adel, I still fondly remember his halcyon days with us and can forgive him the dog days when he got too big for his boots...... Imagine if he could recapture his 2010/11 form!

Comment

Sadly, Adel has done nothing since he left us. He won't suddenly become the tormentor he once was even if sprinkled with Loftus Road pixie dust.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/81044...bt-qpr-return/

Comment

More chance of some of our posters getting a call (they know who they are)
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hate the sun but please !!!!
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I'm ready to lead the line....move over Wells !!!

Comment

How in farks name could you play him in the same side as Freeman ?? Plus is he now as good as Freeman ?? I don't think so I'm on avin any of it , unless Freeman is is on his bike

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      How in farks name could you play him in the same side as Freeman ?? Plus is he now as good as Freeman ?? I don't think so I'm on avin any of it , unless Freeman is is on his bike
                      If he’d play it wouldn’t be instead of freeman . Would take ezes place . JN

Comment

jesus came back from the dead
                        Adel came back from Nandos
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Was looking at a list of out of contact unattached players earlier. Blimey it was 20 pages long! I only skimmed through it but Gabby Agbonlahor and Chris Eagles caught my eye..... bet there are dozens on that list who would accept a 6 month contract that would be good for us, wouldn't break the bank and could fit within the sanctions imposed about new players.
                          As for Adel, I still fondly remember his halcyon days with us and can forgive him the dog days when he got too big for his boots...... Imagine if he could recapture his 2010/11 form!
                          There are dozens of players who would accept 6 months contracts if we were allowed to give out any but we cannot. The reason the list is 20 pages long is because of FFP. Nobody can afford to sign fringe players.

Comment

lacone traore is on there and only 28,thought he was good tbf
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Sadly, Adel has done nothing since he left us. He won't suddenly become the tormentor he once was even if sprinkled with Loftus Road pixie dust.
                              He did go off to AC Milan and was their best player for 6 months. I remember watching this game against Atletico team that got to to the final and he was best player on pitch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQTEmZPuJQ

Got a 5 year deal with Benfica as one of their best paid players off the back of those 6 months. Fell out with management as he does. I’d have him back. Give him 6 months. If motivated. We would be a certainty for playoffs with him in my view.

Comment

Working...
                              X