Olive branch - FAO Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

just wish to confirm, as you know yourself that powerrangers,daveqpr, bobbydunc were all pinkie accounts.

Theres no doubt about it.

just for the record, is it a banning offense to have multiple accounts on here?
    As I have already stated many times hits, I have no way to know for certain, and unlike some, I am not gonna request a ban for someone because I 'think' they are someone else. It's bad enough that at least one person who I know for an absolute fact was banned for being pinkie.
    I have no idea what PM's you have received or sent in reference to this.
    I'm just confused why you keep bringing this up.
    As you are fully aware if you read Brightons post from last night, only site owner and our tech guy have the ability to ban a member. If you feel so strongly about this, I would suggest you either PM one of them with your reasoning, or send an email to support@wearetherangersboys.com.
    But continuing to keep asking me the same question, will not result in a different opinion from me.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

just wish to confirm, as you know yourself that powerrangers,daveqpr, bobbydunc were all pinkie accounts.

Theres no doubt about it.

just for the record, is it a banning offense to have multiple accounts on here?
      Give it a break you farking plum, as said before if i had had 100 other account who gives a t#ss! I should of never gof banned or premodded in the first place, talk about a grass not that they were me and tbh i dont give a t#ss if they was me, sums you up, almost on a parr with you blaming that other member awhile back mouthong off yet had to apologise to save face in the end, youve obviously learnt nothkng from that embarrising moment looking a total plum just like now.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

As I have already stated many times hits, I have no way to know for certain, and unlike some, I am not gonna request a ban for someone because I 'think' they are someone else. It's bad enough that at least one person who I know for an absolute fact was banned for being pinkie.
        I have no idea what PM's you have received or sent in reference to this.
        I'm just confused why you keep bringing this up.
        As you are fully aware if you read Brightons post from last night, only site owner and our tech guy have the ability to ban a member. If you feel so strongly about this, I would suggest you either PM one of them with your reasoning, or send an email to support@wearetherangersboys.com.
        But continuing to keep asking me the same question, will not result in a different opinion from me.
        Cos hes a little grass

Comment

• Myu, if you are reading this. Please get your house in order. This thread has become embarrassing!

Comment

• Whats embarrising is when a grown mans trying to get anothrr banned cos he thinks hes got other accounts lol

Comment

• I agree with Tarbs.
              Myu does need to get back online and clear up a few issues, as this really is counterproductive to the wellbeing of the forum.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Whats embarrising is when a grown mans trying to get anothrr banned cos he thinks hes got other accounts lol
                FFS Pinkie. Own up or fark off. It´s getting RIDICULAS. You are by far the worst attentionseeking troll I have ever seen on this forum, and there has been a few.

Oh, and have a nice day
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Whats embarrising is when a grown mans trying to get anothrr banned cos he thinks hes got other accounts lol
                  Says the bloke who reported posts by Alanwycombe as trolling in an attempt to get another poster in trouble.

How unfortunate that the technical expertise this site relies upon failed to operate correctly and I continued to be sent e-mailed notifications of reported posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    I agree with Tarbs.
                    Myu does need to get back online and clear up a few issues, as this really is counterproductive to the wellbeing of the forum.
                    Totally agree. I am absolutely baffled by the complete and total lack of interest in both this site and it’s members being shown by the person that owns it.

And if he doesn’t, after allowing it to descend to the state it has, perhaps now would be a good time to pass it over to someone who does care about moving it forward, in my opinion. And for the avoidance of doubt, no, that would not be me.

Comment

• Why own/run a site and have no interest in it?
                      Strange isn't it.
                      Nevertheless it does appear some progress has been made in terms of burning bridges here over the last 24 hours. Let's move on and get back to talking about McClaren vs Holloway shall we!
                      Oh and our Cup run

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

FFS Pinkie. Own up or fark off. It´s getting RIDICULAS. You are by far the worst attentionseeking troll I have ever seen on this forum, and there has been a few.

Oh, and have a nice day
                        Classic troll

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Totally agree. I am absolutely baffled by the complete and total lack of interest in both this site and it’s members being shown by the person that owns it.

And if he doesn’t, after allowing it to descend to the state it has, perhaps now would be a good time to pass it over to someone who does care about moving it forward, in my opinion. And for the avoidance of doubt, no, that would not be me.

Haha criky, ironic as you and youre mate contributed to all of this but carry on

Haha pass it over, like youre pub meet and takeover bids lol

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Says the bloke who reported posts by Alanwycombe as trolling in an attempt to get another poster in trouble.

How unfortunate that the technical expertise this site relies upon failed to operate correctly and I continued to be sent e-mailed notifications of reported posts.

Ironic but no surprise coming from you, bit simular to the logs showing you tampering with passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Oh, and have a nice day
                              This was done as far as i was concerned until trolls like you and hits trump up, all i did was reply to a lost from blue that i couldnt reply to before, the trolls are you and hits keeping it going

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Why own/run a site and have no interest in it?
                                Strange isn't it.
                                Nevertheless it does appear some progress has been made in terms of burning bridges here over the last 24 hours. Let's move on and get back to talking about McClaren vs Holloway shall we!
                                Oh and our Cup run
                                I for one would like to see a full disclosure of everything that has been going on regarding the very important link, that was posted almost a year ago by an esteemed poster. Did he originally post a faulty link? Or was it in fact edited, or the post merely moved? The excitement is too much for me.

Come on MYU: Spill the beans. Publish the full records of the hidden log files!

We want transparency, and we want it now!!!

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X