Season ticket prices released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post

No we are in 2017/18 season with season tickets being offered for 2018/19.
    Exact words on website is "Supporters who joined the scheme in 2018/19 will automatically be enrolled again and will be contacted in due course".
    My point is if you have just joined this year why would you be automatically enrolled.
    No we are in the 2018/19 season. Season started in 2018 and will finish in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
      Must admit a bit disappointed with parts of Y block.
      We sit in row T and the seats behind us were virtually empty on Saturday despite the majority being held by season ticket holders as denoted by the names on the seats, and this has been like this for quite a few games this season.
      Is it because they are so cheap that if the weathers a bit rough or its midweek people swerve it?
      I think it is a bit of because it is cheap, people don't mind missing it. Plus you have those that pay for it and just move, as others stated.

Ive noticed it is pretty much different faces everytime I go up there. I still love that it is standing and a bit livelier than elsewhere. I couldnt make Sat because of work but normally sell on Twickets so that one, I get money back and two it means someone else can go and pay for a cheaper ticket. Win win.

Comment

they must be bringing them out this early in the hope they get bought as xmas pressies

Comment

Working...
        X