I think we’re still short at CB so I would like to have seen a ball playing CB. Also another forward in mould of wells to work along side him
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
If we were able to strengthen in January what would you bring in
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
If we could only have one it would be a centre half for me. This leagues quite poor really for some of the sides in it and I feel we’ve got goals in us so if we can tighten up your always in with a chance as has been proven on a few occasions this year. -
Comment
-
Keeper, CB and LB imo.
Not as important, but maybe a creative midfielder too.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Agree with a ball playing center back, though maybe Hall will be able to do that.
Possibly another winger, so we can move Freeman inside. Would need pace though, i still think we are too slow with so many average speed players makes it harder to counter attack.Comment
-
If we actually had a chance to do so, I'd strengthen the cover at GK, CB, LB and would probably recall Manning.Comment
Comment