Well known QPR fans in the QPR community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I hope you have worked on the right peg of yours!
    As an expert penalty taker I see no reason on working on perfection!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post

As an expert penalty taker I see no reason on working on perfection!
      I miss you and QBlock, Scott, real buzz on here back then

Comment

I miss you and QBlock, Scott, real buzz on here back then
        Pete is all good, was his 50th Birthday the other night..great party and loads of Rs there. He works weekends so struggles to get along. Think he's been to the same number of games as me this year - 3. I've been busy being nearly dead due to health problems so I don't get around that much either as it goes.

Comment

Sheila Marsden is a name I remember from here or at the club perhaps? Either way; I think she is/was a fan..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Sheila Marsden is a name I remember from here or at the club perhaps? Either way; I think she is/was a fan..
            Still is...she worked at the club for donkeys. She was eventually pushed out by Flavio (about a year after he told Paladini to fire her) she had a great leaving do thrown by GP in Hammersmith which many from here went to. Her and her partner are massive Rs and still keep in touch with staff and players past and present! Oft bump into her. Lovely lovely lady.

Comment

Always sounded like a case of unfair dismissal with Sheila. I hope TF offered her job back when he took over, or was at least briefed over the situation.

Comment

Pete is all good, was his 50th Birthday the other night..great party and loads of Rs there. He works weekends so struggles to get along. Think he's been to the same number of games as me this year - 3. I've been busy being nearly dead due to health problems so I don't get around that much either as it goes.
                Hope all things are good for you or getting better now health wise Scott...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Always sounded like a case of unfair dismissal with Sheila. I hope TF offered her job back when he took over, or was at least informed about what had happened.
                  In fairness she got a nice pay off and her and her mrs have had a lovely time retiring and travelling

Comment

Hope all things are good for you or getting better now health wise Scott...
                    Cheers! No beer annoyingly as I'm on morphine semi permanently..I'm down an organ and all the nasty lumps have gone so onwards and upwards! Can't moan too much!

Comment

Still is...she worked at the club for donkeys. She was eventually pushed out by Flavio (about a year after he told Paladini to fire her) she had a great leaving do thrown by GP in Hammersmith which many from here went to. Her and her partner are massive Rs and still keep in touch with staff and players past and present! Oft bump into her. Lovely lovely lady.
                      Ok . Nice to hear she is still around. She played a huge part in finalising many, many crucial transfer deals for this club..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X