X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Sell-out?

Thats what happens when you have a local derby at 3pm on a Saturday, uninterrupted by poxy tv....

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    think it will be a sellout, less than 370 tickets left and obviously people will be buying on the day. great stuff!

Leave a comment:

• oldhoop
    replied
    surely they should make the middle blocks members only and then the outer blocks could be for the great unwashed? Then everyone who wants a ticket can get one!

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    Do we sell enough memberships for us to have a members only stand? I was a member when it was harder to get tickets but didn't really see the point now. Wouldn't have enough for Brentford away which is the only time we need it atm, due to the small numbers we can take. Upper loft holds around 2k? I can't believe we have that many members, bearing in mind that not everyone would want to sit in the upper loft as well.
    I said that before that now that there are only single seats left anyone wanting to go with friends or family can't as the upper loft is members only. Stupid rule. If you pay your ticket money you should be able to sit wherever and now the club will lose money because of it

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Do we sell enough memberships for us to have a members only stand? I was a member when it was harder to get tickets but didn't really see the point now. Wouldn't have enough for Brentford away which is the only time we need it atm, due to the small numbers we can take. Upper loft holds around 2k? I can't believe we have that many members, bearing in mind that not everyone would want to sit in the upper loft as well.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    if we can't sell 18,000 tickets for this one

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Bring it on. Really hoping we can get LR rocking. I will try from Y block.

I heard that they hated 'you're just a s**t Queens Park Rangers' when they played Arsenal so we could get that going (not that I am a song starter, I am a follower but a follower with gusto).

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post

All for the various personas of Pinkie
    Except he never actually goes to any games....

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    There's only single seats left anywhere apart from upper loft.
    All for the various personas of Pinkie

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    There's only single seats left anywhere apart from upper loft.

Leave a comment:

• TBLOCKRANGER
    replied
    Looking forward to it . Nice having the feel good factor back at the ground.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Does seem pretty strange. Parts of the upper look pretty empty yet packed out elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Nowhere in the ground can you buy 2 seats together. Only in upper loft and you need to be a member to do so. Only single seats left. So now any people wanting to go with friends or family can't do so unless they also become a member. QPR are potentially losing out on revenue here. If we carry on doing well this could cost the club. I personally think they should change the ruling and let paying fans sit where they want. Member or not.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    1400 left, and that's it. Brilliant to see LR packed again, hoping the Y and X block do it proud.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Really looking forward to the Brentford game now, after our narrow defeat at Blackburn this game determines whether we lose 2 on the trot and the good run comes to a halt or winning it keeps the good run going and a narrow defeat at Blackburn doesn't look so bad. Really really want to win next week, nothing to do with it being Brentford, it's all about us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X