X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The simple solution?

SM goes
    LF takes the FA job
    Amit speaks to his mate and an easy deal is reached with Cardiff. They avoid having to pay the inevitable severance and we sign up Neil.

He never come back,he three quarters home where he is,and with a better set up
    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 29-09-2018, 06:37 PM.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If only.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

He'd never come back here. And rightly so.

Comment

We sh it on him.last time...id tell us to fark off
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I keep seeing people saying get Neil back. Am I missing something why would he walk out on premier league club to come here. Some fans are as deluded as the board

Comment

I'm afraid that ship hasn't just sailed, it was torpeoed off the coast.
              NW signed a new 3 yr (i think) contract in the summer, unlike us Cardiff recognised what he achieved on very little comparatively
              But i love your dream

Comment

In fact got more chance of the original Mel and Kim coming back
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He would be superb manager but only way he would come back is if he’s out of a job. We won’t walk out on job for us

Comment

We`ll have to look abroad for our next manager. Spain, Germany, Italy, Holland or Portugal.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I'm afraid that ship hasn't just sailed, it was torpeoed off the coast.
                      NW signed a new 3 yr (i think) contract in the summer, unlike us Cardiff recognised what he achieved on very little comparatively
                      But i love your dream
                      You are right but with Cardiff second bottom I suspect he won’t last the contracts duration.

cardiff might be interested if they knew they wouldn’t have to pay out that contract.

equally LF who ruined it last time looks like he’s off and Amit and NW have always been close.

pie in the sky but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Give it till Xmas, he'll inevitably get sacked by Cardiff, come back to us and we win the league next year. Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

You are right but with Cardiff second bottom I suspect he won’t last the contracts duration.

cardiff might be interested if they knew they wouldn’t have to pay out that contract.

equally LF who ruined it last time looks like he’s off and Amit and NW have always been close.

pie in the sky but stranger things have happened.
                          Oh in the words of Kevin Keegan "I'd luv it if that happened"

Comment

I don't think it is as unrealistic as it sounds at first. As its said, Amit and NW get along very well, and once TF and LF aren't around I believe NW would love to rejoin us if he gets sacked by Cardiff.

As much as Cardiff loves NW, there will come a day in the not too distant future when Premier league survival will be more important to Cardiff than the loyalty and respect for NW.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                              I don't think it is as unrealistic as it sounds at first. As its said, Amit and NW get along very well, and once TF and LF aren't around I believe NW would love to rejoin us if he gets sacked by Cardiff.

As much as Cardiff loves NW, there will come a day in the not too distant future when Premier league survival will be more important to Cardiff than the loyalty and respect for NW.
                              Yeah but when we get promoted we will then sack him again

Comment

Working...
                              X