Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England vs Spain - Wembley, Saturday.

Ticket has a good home .
    Last edited by OldR; 03-09-2018, 09:33 AM.

Originally posted by OldR View Post
    Apologies for starting a new thread on this and not in the correct place either... First and last time...

I have a free ticket for England vs Spain at Wembley on Saturday to give to someone who wants it on here.

There are no catches. The only condition is that you definitely attend so no time wasters, please.

Please PM me if interested and I can have the ticket with you by recorded post on Wednesday as I have left it at home by mistake.
    Cap cheat

Comment

Originally posted by OldR

Ha ha!

I was going to go but the missus has decided we're going on holiday! Was waiting for ages for the ticket to arrive so I could get rid of it!
      Been waiting for mine to turn up and just discovered they are e-tickets !!

Got two spare for the Switzerland game next week if anyone wants then?

Comment

Was going to go up to Leicester but saving my money for Spain away as I'm one of those sad gits going a couple of days earlier to take in the Malaga match and possibly the Granada one too...
        We fly to Seville on Saturday so might try and catch another game

Comment

QPR free zone surely?

Comment

Couldn't....give...a....monkeys

Comment

i`m working but its a good call from OldR...
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Was going to go up to Leicester but saving my money for Spain away as I'm one of those sad gits going a couple of days earlier to take in the Malaga match and possibly the Granada one too...
                Not going to the International but have got tickets for Malaga v Albacete on 14th October

Comment

It's still subject to TV coverage but, yep, there'll be a few hundred England fans going to that match whenever it is played.
                  Confirmed for Friday 12th, 3pm kick off. Friday 12th is a national bank holiday in Spain

Comment

Thanks.

Can't go as I don't arrive in Malaga until late that afternoon but mate text me this morning to say Marbella are at home on the Saturday afternoon and Granada later that evening so will head to one/both of them.
                    Enjoy whichever game you go to. Granada is around a 2 hour drive from Marbella, 1.5hr drive from Malaga. Train from Malaga to Granada take about 2.5 hrs

Comment

Working...
                    X