I'll take an Away Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take an Away Point

Got to say reading the Match thread and no doubt the critics that will start the ball rolling. But for me I would have taken an away point before the start of the game. 2 games with clean sheets behind us and now unbeaten in 3. Brum were never in the game in terms of a home side attacking us and our defence looked solid. Last season we would have been happy with away points. Some people will no doubt criticise the line-up (lack of width etc etc). However a dogged performance AND a result albeit not 3 points, continues the progress after quite a woeful start. Now the International break gives us the opportunity to work on shape and formations etc and with Bolton Away followed by two home games against Millwall and Norwich lets see where we after almost 10 Games. They alway say 10 games is the gauge of the season. Lets take the positives. Onwards and Upwards. The future is Bright like our way kit!!!!

Agree about taking that result before kick off... but Birmingham bafflingly offered nothing (against a team in poor form with a terrible away record and an aversion to keeping clean sheets). Difficult to see them not being in a relegation battle at the end of the season.

happy with a clean sheet, but our defence wasn’t really tested today. There were 3 points to be had today... i can‘t understand why we didn’t give pav or bright 5-10 minutes at the end.

Comment

Oh well better than shipping 7 I spose

Comment

Agree, posted happy with point earlier but when you see Freeman in on goal and toe pokes to keeper you think about odd points at end of season.

Comment

Working...
        X