holloway v McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerrangers View Post
    Just had a look on this....and after 6 matches steeevs got us on 4 points compared to holloway had us on 10 after the first 6 games.....
    He lost five of first six how did he get us ten points?

Comment

Are you Pinkie?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

tesco club card
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

16 August 2017 3 Norwich City 2–0 Queens Park Rangers
          19 August 2017 4 Queens Park Rangers 2–1 Hull City
          26 August 2017 5 Cardiff City 2–1 Queens Park Rangers
          9 September 2017 6 Queens Park Rangers 2–1 Ipswich Town
          Shepherd's Bush, London

Comment

Have you managed to add those points up yet......

Comment

Have you managed to add those points up yet......
              Yes pinks have you managed to get your seasons right. Can you do same pinks for his first season back

Comment

Yes pinks have you managed to get your seasons right. Can you do same pinks for his first season back
                ?? .....sorry once again...not too sure who you are referring to....but that season above is last season is it not?!.....And comparing the first 6 games compared to this season....yes?!

Comment

Ha ha soooo funny West so obvious just need Tarbs to return now and we're back to normal lol

Comment

Understandy?!

Comment

Westy, I'm only saying this once, I am fed up with anyone who is pro Ollie or anyone who actually even hints that Ollie was okish being accused of being a banned member.
                      This type of cr ap got an innocent member banned for no reason last week, for saying Ollie was ok.
                      This obsession has to stop.
                      Pinkie is banned. We run profile and ip checks on every new signup.
                      If you truly believe a banned member is back under a new name, please PM a member of the team.

Thanks.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

?? .....sorry once again...not too sure who you are referring to....but that season above is last season is it not?!.....And comparing the first 6 games compared to this season....yes?!
                        Ok pinks I’m asking if you can get his first six games up from when he returned; you can or you cannot. If you can’t (I know why you would choose not too as I think I read Mostly losses) that’s fine

Results aside how you keeping bro, Wycombe can’t make next few home games do you fancy coming along??

Comment

this board is so on trend,pastels are so last season
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Westy, I'm only saying this once, I am fed up with anyone who is pro Ollie or anyone who actually even hints that Ollie was okish being accused of being a banned member.
                            This type of cr ap got an innocent member banned for no reason last week, for saying Ollie was ok.
                            This obsession has to stop.
                            Pinkie is banned. We run profile and ip checks on every new signup.
                            If you truly believe a banned member is back under a new name, please PM a member of the team.

Thanks.
                            Frags I got no problem him posting I like the guy and this guy is him but I stand back as requested

Comment

Just to say i have only just joined up here....and i used to post on Lwf until recently.....seems to be more pro ollie over there so ill try to keep it hushty on my thoughts regarding our previous manager.....

Comment

Just to say i have only just joined up here....and i used to post on Lwf until recently.....seems to be more pro ollie over there so ill try to keep it husty on my thoughts regarding our previous manager.....

Comment

Working...
                                X