Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations

Feel we need to keep these under wraps and give it time now we seem to have someone guiding the ship.in a
    sensible fashion

Just saying

Fully agree.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree. 2 decent forwards in does not change that we have let in 13 so far in four games. Get that end right and maybe expectations can go up slightly.

Comment

Gets my vote.

Comment

Yes. Still may not score regular for a few games but the whole team needs to be more organised and solid. We've been far too open so far. And players need to cut out the silly individual mistakes as we always seem to get punished by them. Gaining more confidence is everything right now.

Comment

Midfielders need to play with more discipline to help a very brittle back and inexperienced keeper assuming Lumley plays. If Ingram plays then all bets are off

Comment

Yes.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

My expectations have gone from not seeing any way we could stay up to us having a chance now,if we sign a decent goalie and CB I would fancy our chances more

Comment

In SMC we trust. Inspirational management of our Board.

Comment

I still think SMC is the wrong man for this club. However delighted with the two new additions and I think they give us more than a fighting chance to stay up now.

2 or 3 more savy additions at cb and potentially the gk from Fulham then there’s no reason why we can’t have a enjoyable season and aim for a top half position.

the two lads who come in will need some time and wouldn’t be surprised if the results still don’t arrive for 2/3 games.

Comment

Im worried that we might have too high expectations for these guys. Ultimately we have a poor midfield that create next to nothing and don’t get forward to support strikers.

If the midfield don’t step up nothing is going change regardless of who’s up top

what we do have now ismobile front men so hopefully this will mean no more easier ride for opposition defences who want to build from the back who with Smith up there knew they had all time in the world and no pressure on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Midfielders need to play with more discipline to help a very brittle back and inexperienced keeper assuming Lumley plays. If Ingram plays then all bets are off
                        These two might give the midfielders something aim at someone that will make runs or be able find space for them to hit

Comment

Dogs. We are reliant on one bloke who needs wing mirrors to see who else is on the pitch and the other two just create nothing at the present time.

Comment

I thought McLaren was a decent coach who knew how to get the best out of his squad, but it looks like I was wrong.

The defence as bad as they defenders are, needs to be coached to concentrate and defend properly. He also needs to know that forwards like Smith and Sylla wont score without the service. Then there is the midfield trio, playing without any cohesion and certainly not helping either the defence or attack.

So quite frankly it will make little difference that Wells and Hemed have been signed.

Let's see if the club can sign 2 or 3 more loans next week including at least 1 CB and a GK.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Dogs. We are reliant on one bloke who needs wing mirrors to see who else is on the pitch and the other two just create nothing at the present time.
                              Proper forwards might change their games buddy ! We haven't seen forwards down the bush that give the midfielders options to be able to see a pass , Freeman does hold the ball a lot but I haven't seen forwards make a run or look to get into space when he receives the ball let's see what happen , we've been unbalanced all season the new boys could add a bit of Ballance

Comment

Working...
                              X