Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/22...tomer-hemed-a/

Both would be extremely welcome additions.

Comment

You would need your head read if you came here on loan or otherwise...
      My opinion : Amit wont do a damn thing, he has no power .. Tony simply didnt want the job and Amit was the available option (I doubt he even wants the role)
      Fact : RG or TF could get rid of Amit in a second if they wanted to. Though RG & TF need to agree for any directorship change to take effect

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Finally some good news if true. Would be most welcome indeed
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You keep popping up here questioning other people's views and opinions, what are your views on the state of our club and what would you do.
          Isn't that the idea of a forum? People can question my views all they like. My opinions clearly aren't as strong as other people's but they are still valid even if you don't share them.
          I have no idea how to solve our current problems but I'm pretty sure getting rid of everyone won't solve them overnight.

Comment

Finally some good news if true. Would be most welcome indeed
            Someone told me last night we were miles away from the wages required to get Hemed in.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

How lo g have we been hearing this.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                When it comes to a serious crisis - and I think most of us agree we're there or thereabouts - you have to decide how best to support your club.

I would argue that doing everything to undermine the current regime was in fact in the club's best interest.

People will take part in protest, but that doesn't normally happen until things are very much worse than this. All the words on here don't really count unless combined with action.
                cant really get much worse imo

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

ok, but some will argue it is the managers fault and some will say he has only been here for a few games.
                  Some will say it is the DOFs fault, others will say he is doing a good job bringing the youngsters through etc etc
                  Some will say it is the players fault others will say the same players weren't this bad last season.
                  Some will blame Lee Hoos, the Owners etc etc
                  Who exactly are we trying to undermine? It isn't that straightforward is it?
                  Yes it is simple the common denominator is the board.
                  The confusion among the fans is exactly where they want us and until we unite and vent our feelings not much will change

Comment

Isn't that the idea of a forum? People can question my views all they like. My opinions clearly aren't as strong as other people's but they are still valid even if you don't share them.
                    I have no idea how to solve our current problems but I'm pretty sure getting rid of everyone won't solve them overnight.
                    So just sit on the fence no idea at all Ccj thought you would have some

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      SM seems to think 1 or 2 before Saturday.... wouldnt hold your breath though..
                      I wont hold my breath and in all honesty, the possible signing of free agent Bassong does not impress me in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

So just sit on the fence no idea at all Ccj thought you would have some
                        Better that than pretend I know though eh Bill

Comment

I can afford to attend 6-8 matches per season with my son,
                          I have the same passion for the club as you. We have more passion than some of the smiling idiots that was at the match last night plastered all over my TV screen when we were 2 nil down.

Just stating that a lot of proper fans have over the past decade been priced out of the sport.
                          Am I bitter about it? Too Farking right I am.
                          Started going at 5yo, season ticket holder from 16- 30 years.

Now I can only afford a handful of games.
                          I planned to go last night, but after Saturday I thought it best to protect my son from the mess.

Again I'm not suggesting any of you on here so please stop playing the victim.

Just stating facts the football has been invaded by middle class trendies who lack the passion and love of their particular club to jump on board with the remnants of the old schools supporters that still attend and to try and create and protest for change.

You carry on misconstruing my posts if you wish,
                          That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it

I agree with you Hits.

Many fans have been priced out of the game by greedy players, agents and managers.
                          A ticket for the game should not cost more than £20 for a reasonable seat.

Real fans are finding it hard to afford, but the game has now sadly moved on and is no more a working class one.

And it is totally unjust that some fans are criticised for not attending matches regularly

Comment

Better that than pretend I know though eh Bill
                            You do come out with some bizarre posts .

Anyway if its to be believed someone at the club has woke up how about Kieran Wesrwood on loan out of favour at Sheff W contrsct expires next June.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with you Hits.

Many fans have been priced out of the game by greedy players, agents and managers.
                              A ticket for the game should not cost more than £20 for a reasonable seat.

Real fans are finding it hard to afford, but the game has now sadly moved on and is no more a working class one.

And it is totally unjust that some fans are criticised for not attending matches regularly
                              Sums it up nicely thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

You do come out with some bizarre posts .

Anyway if its to be believed someone at the club has woke up how about Kieran Wesrwood on loan out of favour at Sheff W contrsct expires next June.
                                Cheers Bill, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X