I've changed my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldr View Post
    he was in the last chance saloon and he's failing already .

I feel awful and such a modern fan saying this after 4 matches but he has to go and tonight.
    not before the dof
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why not Hits. No chance though

Comment

WW finished 3rd last season and got promoted. Young, bright manager. Of course people will be looking at him.

Comment

Clint, now there's a good shout. Maybe as assistant but if that man can pass on an ounce of his passion surely that lot couldn't do any worse

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

not before the dof
            Both need to go but we need some dignity in relieving Les of his duties

Throw McClaren under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              WW finished 3rd last season. Young, bright manager. Of course people will be looking at him.
              In what league mate? League 2, finished 3rd behind the Kings Heas XI and Dog & Duck

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops1975 View Post

Just get Big Sam in to steady the ship our only chance of survival !
                Ha ha as if he'd touch us

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post

In what league mate? League 2, finished 3rd behind the Kings Heas XI and Dog & Duck
                  Silly post. Young manager has to start somewhere. You don't think winning promotion to L1 in his second season is an achievement? Of course it bloody is. Who do you want then? Realistically? Exactly.

Comment

Silly post. Young manager has to start somewhere. You don't think winning promotion to L1 in his second season is an achievement? Of course it bloody is. Who do you want then? Realistically? Exactly.

only if gareth brings the beast with him got to be better than any of the 3 donkeys we play up front

Comment

Yep, it ain't working and it hasn't been working since Fernandes took over.

Just realised, it's got to be Ainsworth - the man I wanted last season, and the only realistic option I think - but would he come here?

I hope Amit has the balls to give McClaren the chop.

This job would likely be too much of a step up for wild thing and ruin him. Let him stay where he is.

The next appointment needs to be a sensible one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Ha ha as if he'd touch us
                        For the right type of bonus I'm sure he would

Comment

I’m sick to the ####ing death of getting so-called “qpr men” in to do a job. It’s a job, end of. Sod sentimentality and let’s get the right person in, not the ones who uses to play for us

Comment

WFW Wait For Warnock

wont last at Cardiff and has a good relationship with Amit

Comment

The problem is that Amit's hands are tied. He can't start on the new broom thing thats desperately needed because the Ruben / Air Asia cartel still have control. They can not be forced out without a takeover, and the Mittal family aren't interested. No one wants in. Amit is just a mouthpiece for the Ruben cartel.

Amit knows that in a sane world Les & Hoos would have to go, the former because he isn't up to the job and Hoos because he's an old skool rubber stamp merchant who lacks the vision to be a decent club CEO. These two bear heavy responsibility for the current crisis.

SMac is a good coach but a hopeless manager. None of these people will loose their jobs because Amit does not have real power.

Literally for years I've been wanting the Air Asia cartel out of our club, but unless people protest nothing will change. Said that before too. Maybe that should happen at the next home game.

Comment

Ainsworth has been in charge of WW since 2012.

Comment

Working...
                                X