Conor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor...

Am I the only one over the Washington experience? I mean, three years later and we're still starting him in games despite no finish, no goals, no hope for a breakthrough. Hopefully we will secure a striker or two on loan, but this ship -- the Washington frigate -- has friggin sailed a long time ago.

What happened to the Millwall loan? Was that complete bs?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      Am I the only one over the Washington experience? I mean, three years later and we're still starting him in games despite no finish, no goals, no hope for a breakthrough. Hopefully we will secure a striker or two on loan, but this ship -- the Washington frigate -- has friggin sailed a long time ago.
      Agreed. He’s a weird one is Connor looks the part and at times can play the part he just....well....he isn’t the part is he. Don’t think we’ll ever get much money back for him but we need t upgrade. It’s a shame cos he’s a totally different type of player to what we have

Comment

A drunk Ben stokes hit the target more in 3 mins than the postman has in 3 years
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Agreed. He’s a weird one is Connor looks the part and at times can play the part he just....well....he isn’t the part is he. Don’t think we’ll ever get much money back for him but we need t upgrade. It’s a shame cos he’s a totally different type of player to what we have
          He's a poor man's Jamie Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He's a poor man's Jamie Mackie
            crap then!

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Yeah hopefully we get some in , I'm going to get stick here and I'm not in praise of C W but why do managers play him because he can do the job they want but as you say there's no end product where as if you look at sylla he will pop up with the odd goal but he is a loose man who can't be relied on to play to a team pattern , C W works his socks off and just can't Finnish , if Syla had had the C W attitude then you'd have a player

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yeah hopefully we get some in , I'm going to get stick here and I'm not in praise of C W but why do managers play him because he can do the job they want but as you say there's no end product where as if you look at sylla he will pop up with the odd goal but he is a loose man who can't be relied on to play to a team pattern , C W works his socks off and just can't Finnish , if Syla had had the C W attitude then you'd have a player
                Then he wouldn't be at QPR !

Comment

He really isn't worth talking about.

Good to see woslek back in the team.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    He really isn't worth talking about.

Good to see woslek back in the team.
                    Is he ? Where's the team sheet mucker

Just seen it and C W starts methinks Les and co need to pull finger out

Comment

I think he works hard, but agree that he hasn't scored the goals we expected. If he did a lot of assists it would be easier to defend him, but this doesn't happen. I definitely think he is in the last chance saloon with us this season

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                        I think he works hard, but agree that he hasn't scored the goals we expected. If he did a lot of assists it would be easier to defend him, but this doesn't happen. I definitely think he is in the last chance saloon with us this season
                        His contract is up at the end of the season. He's a great League One striker, so we'll give him a new contract for next season because most on here think we're getting relegated.

Comment

Glad to see him get two good assists tonight. Should give him a much needed confidence boost!

Comment

Stick him in midfield and let him run about a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Glad to see him get two good assists tonight. Should give him a much needed confidence boost!
                              Yeah sounded like one of our better players
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X