Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too early to bring back Holloway, but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is really embarrassing jesus christ get a grip!!! 2 games into the season and theres already these kinds of posts!!! when we do win a game i cannot wait to see all the threads about promotion and giving macca a new deal. jesus christ some of our fans are fickle

Comment

Norwegian R`s are obsessed with Ollie. Nothing new there.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Far too farking early to be talking about Mac out! Yes 2 defeats and 2 bad performances isn't a good start, but it's 2 games! Get a farking grip ffs!
        Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of you lot!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

On a plus side.. ... Derby are losing at home 1-4 to Leeds. Fat Frank out i say

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Far too farking early to be talking about Mac out! Yes 2 defeats and 2 bad performances isn't a good start, but it's 2 games! Get a farking grip ffs!
            Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with some of you lot!
            This!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Muggy thread this. Some of you expect hollow head to do better with 4 first team players sold and only one replacement.? I'm backing McClaren. The people who you should be venting your anger at are the owners. them, along with the dof, have royally ripped the heart out of this club and have ravaged the squad.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                So you would rather have kept Holloways madcap formations, selections, changes multiple times mid game and crazy subs. And then to not learn and start the same way the next game and the next game and the next game ...... Repeat
                We've had two games ffs give the guy some time
                This entirely.

McLaren is a better coach than a manager but no way would I have Holloway back.

I think QPR rushed into appointing McLaren and could have taken time to scout someone else. Even more so, if they knew that they would be sacking Holloway before the season ended.

Also as I said on another thread,Eze could have had a hat-trick but for their keeperand then we wouldn't have this stupid thread.

Comment

tweet of the day for me.. well said sir...............

Green Badge Gazz@GreenBadgeGazz
                  Just leave the manager and players alone, and give them full support, our Fat chairman and to a certain degree our DOF are responsible for this mess #QPR

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

This entirely.

McLaren is a better coach than a manager but no way would I have Holloway back.

I think QPR rushed into appointing McLaren and could have taken time to scout someone else. Even more so, if they knew that they would be sacking Holloway before the season ended.

Also as I said on another thread,Eze could have had a hat-trick but for their keeperand then we wouldn't have this stupid thread.
                    don't be so daft hits, this was the most EXTENSIVE interview process fernandes has ever done for a new manager!
                    apparently macca had to change tube lines THREE TIMES on his way to sign his contract!

Comment

The sooner we get Ollie back the better, anyone up for starting a poll. McLaren isn’t as funny as Ollie and his excuses are boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X