Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The sporting worlds reaction to Paladini's resignation…

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • W12_Ranger
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 11447

    #46
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    The pics I have no problem with !!

    Its the wording.

    In fact the geezer on the left does look like me
    It wasn't you I was thinking off :bad_smile:

    Comment

    • terry ball
      Platinum Seat
      • Oct 2009
      • 2397

      #47
      Originally posted by W12_Ranger
      In all fairness its been a rough old week for QBP and he has probably had enough, I'd tell you to **** off as well for taking the **** Tel
      He will be in for an easy life soon, time for him to kick back, pour a glass of red and enjoy the good times

      Comment

      • pkloft

        #48
        i see QBP hasn't taken the news to well


        Comment

        • terry ball
          Platinum Seat
          • Oct 2009
          • 2397

          #49
          ha9 was over the moon with his farewll aran jumper given to him by Gianni

          Comment

          Working...