F.A.O Funky-regarding agents and fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O Funky-regarding agents and fees

Hi mate, I received this email via my contact a few weeks back, just wondered what your opinions on this are?

Might not be a fact in your eyes, but if i was to post my source, I'm sure 99% of people wouldn't doubt it

The Gorkss deal was pretty murky to say the least.
    Gorkss agent was his dad and was available on a free.
    QPR wanted him represented by a 'preferred agent'.
    His dad was understandably upset but after much haggling and delay the deal was done and included a young Latvian goalkeeper, which by the way nobody at the club rates, called Elvjis Putnins.
    Putnins is represented by Gorkss dad.
    Blackpool said it was a free transfer, our accounts show different.

Now this is just speculation but I'm guessing that the 'prefered' agent is still on a percentage and will still earn even when Gorkss is sold but we'll be stuck with Putnins.

I have seen Elvis and he looked OK and reminded me of Tony Roberts.

Comment

terry im not saying that wot u said is wrong or anything i wouldnt be suprised it it was true. but surely the league would look into this if our accounts showed we bought gorkks for a fee and blackpools says we got him on a free??
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

The league would not care, but tax and VAT man would.

Is GP still being watched by an auditor ?

Comment

He wasn't available for a free transfer. He had a clause inhis contract saying he coukld leave if a club offered a minimum fee of £250K (I think that was the fee).

It was a similar deal that took Hoolahan to Norwich. They offered a fee which triggered the clause in his contract too.

Comment

The auditor

Would it be defending someone if I said no auditor was ever there in the first place?

Though for theInland revenue and this time of year, guess every club has one?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              The league would not care, but tax and VAT man would.

Is GP still being watched by an auditor ?
              Recent rumours have suggested The Auditors have been called in Paladini has been under investigation. One poster has stated The Audiotrs actually turned up at Training Ground?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                Hi mate, I received this email via my contact a few weeks back, just wondered what your opinions on this are?

Might not be a fact in your eyes, but if i was to post my source, I'm sure 99% of people wouldn't doubt it

The Gorkss deal was pretty murky to say the least.
                Gorkss agent was his dad and was available on a free.
                QPR wanted him represented by a 'preferred agent'.
                His dad was understandably upset but after much haggling and delay the deal was done and included a young Latvian goalkeeper, which by the way nobody at the club rates, called Elvjis Putnins.
                Putnins is represented by Gorkss dad.
                Blackpool said it was a free transfer, our accounts show different.

Now this is just speculation but I'm guessing that the 'prefered' agent is still on a percentage and will still earn even when Gorkss is sold but we'll be stuck with Putnins.

Can anyone confirm the agents for both players before and after they joined the club, might go some way to substaintiating this rumour Yes / No?

Comment

remember, we were (are?) top of the league for agents fees paid. shows we're not a selling club! or summat like that

Comment

this is all BS

ask KG

His dad cannot represent him as he is not an agent

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                      this is all BS

ask KG

So who represents Putnins?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        So who represents Putnins?
                        Spark

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                          this is all BS

ask KG

This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            This is true.
                            How did Anelkas brother who is his agent? become very rich through his brothers transfers over the years ?

Comment

I thought the young Lativian keeper looked ok when I saw him play?

I alwasys assumed that he was signed because he was recommened by Gorks (didnt Lee Camp do the same with bob Malcolm) but I could be wrong?

I thought the main prblem with the Gorks deal was the buy out clause in his contract was 250k and the Blackpool Chairman went mad about it.

At the time I think there were several clubs in for Gorks who I think is the clubs best defender on his day.

Was the deal not smoothed over by Nardiello and Zash going the orther way?

Anyway it's all speculation if your original point was that iot's a murky deal then I hardly think i will change your mind but it's hardly conclusive?
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X