No announcement yet.

rumour.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always stood in school end 60's and 70s nearest to my home could get in just in time for end of results
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      Dont now if it was a saturday or a wednesday or a tuesday......But Pete was spotted at a match at QPR in the 80's..Hope this addresses the rumour that pete only started comming to loftus road when gp arrived....

Mind you it was against west ham and he was in the school end ....trust me it did happen im itk..........
      You tried to be clever but it backed fired in your face.

you obviously wasnt at that game, so when did you start going ??????????

Dont suppose ill get an answer ah mate

Comment

1975 mate....see you avoided the tout bit pete or are you still in denial about that........i can still remember the words you used"im skint and need the money".....dont remeber saying a year so where has 81 come from???????? as for never being in my life pete ...have been an lsa member for many years going home and away for years....dont remember seeing you up at huddersfield on a teuesday night or chesterfield or wallsall etc etc... so stick to licking rear rather than making out you are mr qpr...

Comment

Your even copying someone else's idea or you are the orginal poster that posted the claim

Been huddesfield more times than I can remember, sunshine.

Even came back with Gallen on the train when we got relegated.

So, remind me qpr fans have never been in the school end right?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

used to stand in there myself....even in the seats against blackpool in the cup.....well done back when we got relegated at huddersfield...how many other times you been there then as for many years we wernt even in the same league as them .......pete you are an embarasment to QPR fans with your brown nosing of GP on here...funny how loyal away day fans have no recolection of you over the years yet you still claim to have been at games for years....as we never used to take a big away following everyone new everyone and your name or face is a blur to all....I no Im LOYAL QPR can you say the same as while the lifeblood has been drained by your mate you still defended him....That shows all the signs of someone with the Club in their blood dont it????????....

Comment

need to phone a friend for the answer ....you are normally quick to reply when you think your right yet slow when your not...........

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Vn5kCasUo

Comment

Did he have hair then? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                    school end was the home end in the 80's, in fact when we beat wet spam 3-0 on boxing day the school end was all qpr.
                    did we have the other 3 sides of the ground then

Comment

Working...
                    X