rumour.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumour.......................

Dont now if it was a saturday or a wednesday or a tuesday......But Pete was spotted at a match at QPR in the 80's..Hope this addresses the rumour that pete only started comming to loftus road when gp arrived....

Mind you it was against west ham and he was in the school end ....trust me it did happen im itk..........

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    Dont now if it was a saturday or a wednesday or a tuesday......But Pete was spotted at a match at QPR in the 80's..Hope this addresses the rumour that pete only started comming to loftus road when gp arrived....

Mind you it was against west ham and he was in the school end ....trust me it did happen im itk..........
    School End was the home end in the 80's, in fact when we beat Wet Spam 3-0 on Boxing Day the School End was all QPR.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      School End was the home end in the 80's, in fact when we beat Wet Spam 3-0 on Boxing Day the School End was all QPR.
      Only for one season though - when the School End first went up and the Loft was being rebuilt - what was the 80/81 season.

Got some great photos of that West Ham game. Barry Silkman scored :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Only for one season though - when the School End first went up and the Loft was being rebuilt - what was the 80/81 season.

Got some great photos of that West Ham game. Barry Silkman scored :waaaht:
        Had a great day celebrating in the Crown & Sceptre until we realised the mate who had given us a lift up had shot straight off home. No buses or trains so ended up walking 20 miles up the A40. But worth it.

Comment

cheers Kingo..

Qprsouth must be 12
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            cheers Kingo..

Qprsouth must be 12
            that old...i am shocked :waaaht:

Comment

well avoided again pete.....the minister for swerving......Got any good itk info for us......I will start it for you...it will go something like

"Not sure if 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or 8 players but 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or 8 forwards or maybe 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or 8 defenders.....it could be mon tue wed thur or friday the sign but its a done deal....."

stick to being a tout your better at it....

Comment

You got a fan there Pete :very_sad:
                Ramage for England

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
                  You got a fan there Pete :very_sad:
                  poor old pete has been hammered this week. Keep ya pecker up Pete

Comment

jfish, when someone comes on here and states QPR fans have never been in the school end, shows he never has been down to Loftus Road in his lfe, so I am safe from him at least
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Funny enough, been in the school end myself a good few times over the years, quite apart from 81. Luton, WBA spring to mind.;)

Have seen some try some unorthodox methods to get in there as well, including jumping from what used to be F Block. Nowt wrong with being in the school end for West Ham - indeed some respect would be due

Remember that time West Ham came out to join us when the plastic was down (and the school end was overfull and spilled out). Cup game I think. OB tucked them all over the place and looked surprised when it went off all over. The stains on the plastic from where the horses (which they'd sent in to try to sort it) shat all over it were there until it was ripped up!

Comment

Remember being in the Paddock and walking out on finding Cov had gone in SA Rd seats and a few of us paying to get back in with them.
                        And no Cov didnt stay long either.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Remember being in the Paddock and walking out on finding Cov had gone in SA Rd seats and a few of us paying to get back in with them.
                          And no Cov didnt stay long either.
                          I remember seeing the small chap and a few mates heading towards Cov , who gradually backed right into the corner by the Loft. Very amusing !!

Comment

yes a cov land got shanked and was wearing a white fishermans jumper.OB gave him a clumping with their truncheons before realising he wasnt that well.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He is probably on for the meet tomorrow. I once had the joy that was having to come back to the court in Cov on Monday morning. I was one of only two rangers there (and the other was a bit of a sad case to be honest), Consequently they have a particurlar place in my lexicon of loathings.

But I may have mislead on what I meant earlier. I was referring to rangers jumping into the school end from the F Block to cause some chaos (not SAR refugees trying to get away!) . WBA in 86 (?) (the return fixture after we got hammered up there) being the one that sticks in my mind. T' was like that John Smith "top bombing" advert but into a load of numpty brum. Still makes me smile thinking of the look on their faces. (It wasn't me that did the jumping btw!).

Comment

Working...
                              X