Would you Have Ben Watson Back??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nodge70, trouble is Bent is here on loan till end of the season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Does that mean he stays even if he is injured?

I think other players have returned to their clubs when injured, whether on long or short term loans. Perhaps someone can confirm this.

Comment

if bent injured he can go back to home club

re watson..no, we don't want him...we have the great karzi to save us

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          if bent injured he can go back to home club
          Thanks.

re watson..no, we don't want him...we have the great karzi to save us
          Ha ha Ha

The great Kharzi Jonah is back.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I think Quashie has disappointed, be surprised to see him play next few games to be honest.

Him and Hogan took the brunt of the Harford force at half-time
            Is this the same Quashie you said was a great bit of business when paladini got him in?

I think most of us knew it was another washed up player coming here for another pay day like liam miller last year.

Comment

Do me a favour !!

Terrific game this

Quashie plays a bad game, then it was a bad purchase!1

We should never have brought back Lee Cook, now all change their opinion!!

Sell Blackstock we need a striker...Hold on a minute, we should never have left him go !!

Hindsight is a wonderful
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I must admit I thought he would do better and saying he was a tidy passer of the ball and a decent ball winner when he was at QPR before. Considering he then went on to win promotion and play for Scotland, he must have been doing some things well.

He played for Birmingham on loan last season, and did reasonably well and was even doing well at MK Dons before Christmas.

However, had I had a chance to see him in training at QPR, I would not have signed him, because he looks overweight and unfit.

My guess is that many were willing to write him off without even seeing him play.

The best thing about the deal is that it is only until the end of this season.

QPR took a gamble and it seems, lost.

Comment

I can't say I'm surprised he can't get a game at Wigan.
                  I was at Portman Rd and after the gutless performance he put in that day, I wouldn't have him anywhere near our club ever again.

Comment

watson can stay at wigan for all i care. in his last game he showed absolutley no commitment, passion and didnt even try.

i never want to see him in a hooped shirt again.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                      watson can stay at wigan for all i care. in his last game he showed absolutley no commitment, passion and didnt even try.

i never want to see him in a hooped shirt again.
                      Perhaps that might have had something to do with either Hart or Paladini telling him he isn't wanted any longer. Don't forget, some fans had also been quite vocal in letting him amd Williams know they were not rated.

How would you feel if that had been you? Would you risk getting injured for a club and fans who don't want you, and possibly ruining any chance of a move in the transer window?

Watson had some good games and some poor games. He also set up a few chances and almost added to his tally of 2 goals on a few occasions. With him in the side, QPR were never as consistantly ****e as they have been in January and February without him
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 12-02-2010, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        You seem nice enough MYU, but dear me give it a rest!
                        What's the matter 'Did I beat you to it'

Comment

Pete you haven't specified whether this is a sick joke or whether there is substance to it. Watson was pathetic when he was here it's amazing how short people's memories are.

Besides 2 days ago everyone was screaming that we get rid of all loans, now people are suggesting we sign 2 more.

Osbourne was immense for Boro against us so I'm more than willing to give him a chance, but Watson had more than enough chances to prove himself and he showed he's more useless than the rest of them. Besides I think it would be very naive to ignore how our turn in fortunes co-incided with Watson's place at centre mid.

If this messageboard has as much power as people suggest please do not sign watson it just goes to prove how little knowledge QPR's decision makers have and how they QPR's future consists of 'clutching at straws'.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                            Pete you haven't specified whether this is a sick joke or whether there is substance to it. Watson was pathetic when he was here it's amazing how short people's memories are.

Besides 2 days ago everyone was screaming that we get rid of all loans, now people are suggesting we sign 2 more.

Osbourne was immense for Boro against us so I'm more than willing to give him a chance, but Watson had more than enough chances to prove himself and he showed he's more useless than the rest of them. Besides I think it would be very naive to ignore how our turn in fortunes co-incided with Watson's place at centre mid.

If this messageboard has as much power as people suggest please do not sign watson it just goes to prove how little knowledge QPR's decision makers have and how they QPR's future consists of 'clutching at straws'.
                            i think you will find it wasn't everyone.

i also think you will find the demise started when we lost rowlands & mahon......

as for this board having influence...not even going to bother

Comment

Working...
                            X