When do you wear your R's gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    I wear the black one for the gym and the hoops one when I play football. In fact I played football two days ago and scored one goal and made two assists.
    sign him up
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Worn my QPR gear with pride through tick and thin, but for the first time ever I now feel a bit embarresed wearing it. Very sad

Comment

I'm always in them!

Comment

When I wan´t to impress women. Being a ranger says it all; We never lose hope, we´re sticking with it through the bad times (and god there are some) and we love the R´s no matter what.

Comment

in the house, whilst playing football or whilst watching football!

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              Apart from matchdays.

I have the home and away shirts. Whilst I like them, obviously, I can't see myself wearing them around Tesco's on a Sunday or when going to get a newspaper or on a day trip out or in a pub socially any time soon.

Simply through embarrassment. I don't like being pointed at, whispered about and laughed at as if I have some kind of mental disability. That's what's happening in general and that's how I feel about wearing our colours at the moment.

Anyone else? Or is it just me?
              Same as mate... I want to be but I was pointed at and a few laughs towards me and haven't done it since.

At the moment what can we fans say to other fans?

"2nd half we were alright"

Comment

each to thier own but replica shirts aint for me.love my daughter in them and me nephews though.il stick with me rangers tattoos-they aint gong no where
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

only ever to training
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                  X