Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you wear your R's gear?

Apart from matchdays.

I have the home and away shirts. Whilst I like them, obviously, I can't see myself wearing them around Tesco's on a Sunday or when going to get a newspaper or on a day trip out or in a pub socially any time soon.

Simply through embarrassment. I don't like being pointed at, whispered about and laughed at as if I have some kind of mental disability. That's what's happening in general and that's how I feel about wearing our colours at the moment.

Anyone else? Or is it just me?

In bed. My missus loves it.

Comment

When I go to the dump.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
        In bed. My missus loves it.
        My misses wears it in bed - I love it :devil:

My son wears his to training and actually gets a lot of credit for it. Briefly, he is an academy junior at another London Club and they only have to wear Club kit for official events, including weekend training. Mid week training (at his age) is not compulsory or indeed deemed an official event - so he goes week in week out in one or other of his Rangers strips.
        Even at 7 years old he is very passionate and knowlegable about Rangers and they identify his passion and loyalty to Rangers as a huge asset to his footballing credentials.

He is entitled to a lot of freebie tickets and merchandise but always rejects it on the basis he will not use it and when tickets are on offer he simply points out that it clashes with the R's latest fixture and declines, in fact, he won't even handle them for fear of contamination

Some suggest that I am guilty of child abuse for making him a Ranger. :very_sad:
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Never, the embarrassment is too high. Gentlemen in their 40's of a certain stature should dress appropriately and NOT like an out of work chav!

Comment

Sound like a good kid,Bluehoop!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
              Sound like a good kid,Bluehoop!
              Just well trained mate
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

when being lazy around the house.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  My misses wears it in bed - I love it :devil:

My son wears his to training and actually gets a lot of credit for it. Briefly, he is an academy junior at another London Club and they only have to wear Club kit for official events, including weekend training. Mid week training (at his age) is not compulsory or indeed deemed an official event - so he goes week in week out in one or other of his Rangers strips.
                  Even at 7 years old he is very passionate and knowlegable about Rangers and they identify his passion and loyalty to Rangers as a huge asset to his footballing credentials.

He is entitled to a lot of freebie tickets and merchandise but always rejects it on the basis he will not use it and when tickets are on offer he simply points out that it clashes with the R's latest fixture and declines, in fact, he won't even handle them for fear of contamination

Some suggest that I am guilty of child abuse for making him a Ranger. :very_sad:
                  You see, THAT'S why I love you. :red_heart:

Comment

I wear my home and away shirts like I would any other t-shirt, I also have polo shirts or other QPR t shirts that I am proud to wear. Never had a problem showing my colours.

Comment

I always wear something club related, at work at least socks sometimes a coat. At home, wear it all the time, from polo shirts, sweat shirt fleece etc. I don't care who sees me, I take no end of stick but I don't care. Sad or what?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Always worn

Comment

Normally to football training... recently they've made it a forfeit to have to wear my QPR shirt as most of them are Chelski or Arsenal so if anyone misses a sitter or misses a penalty in practise they have to wear the 'joker shirt'

Comment

[QUOTE=WE ARE QPR!;268797]Never, the embarrassment is too high. QUOTE]

Same goes for me, embarrasment wise.

I wont wear any QPR gear anymore and haven't done since about 1996.

For me supporting QPR is like some kind of penance that I have to do. I get very little enjoyment out of it now, so I don't see why I would want to wear QPR colours, unless I want to go in for some kind of public humiliation.:cry:

Comment

I wear the black one for the gym and the hoops one when I play football. In fact I played football two days ago and scored one goal and made two assists.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X