Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know How Much We Had to Pay Inland Revenue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know How Much We Had to Pay Inland Revenue?

I ask the question because I honestly don't know and whether any of the routledge sale went towards it?

Would seem strange that we did not have a players budget for January?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

"Would seem strange that we did not have a players budget for January?"

Priskin,Bent,hill,ikreme,quasie all came free did they ?

Comment

They were not buys !!

Wages to end of the season would be £150,000?? roughly for all of them
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        They were not buys !!

Wages to end of the season would be £150,000?? roughly for all of them
        Don't forget the agent's touch at both ends.

Comment

I know they were not buys.

But to a man they are all S.H.I.T,and that money plus the little we have saved from Aggy and Halls wages,would have been wiser spent on a player or two we actually need.

Comment

Nodge 70, agents at both ends??

Next 6 months will show QPR in the bottom 3 of the table for agents fees. Agents make bigger money on buys not loans. Quashie for example was a free agent.

Comment

Sharpy I don't disagree.

I',m just saying you have no money, you get c.rap players. Have money to spend and you can get a better calibre of player.

Comment

True Pete,but why the need for at least 3 of them ie Priskin,hill and ikreme.If you have a perfectly good sofa sitting in the spare room,don`t waste your time and money down at DFS.

Comment

Cannot dispute the last 3, total waste of space and those kind of deals do nothing for team morale. Think this messageboard marlarkey is far more influential than I have believed. It gages supporters opinions and reacts it seems.

Cerny= Abused for maiking mistakes in games, we get Ikeme in (who to be fair, madea blinding save last night and only Forest he was s,hite)

Borrowdale= gets abused by fans on boards, plays like an amateur against Sheffield united and gets dropped for Hill, who we bring in, I guess to appease fans feelings.

Helguson= Did get ripped to shreds by fans, so shipped out to Watford

Ageymang// Again ridiculed on messageboards, so we get yellow bootman Priskin (who I have not seen) but apparantly cannot even jump. Again, I feel all of this is to get fans onside and its panicking of the highest order.

In this instance Gianni would be instrumental in succumbing to the comments and pressure from fans and therefore held responsible if it does not work. Though, the calibre of player you can bring in is restricted by the money you have available, thats why I blame others as well.

All in all players who are contracted must feel really low, when called upon to play they think "**** you", you bring in Priskin (as In case of Simpson) and you want me to put a shift in after being dropped. Thats just an example.

My advice would be dispite fans calling for scapegoats in players, ignore them and play the same 11 and get some consistency.

If fans thought Borrowdale was bad, they haven't see Hill play

Comment

In this very unstable economic climate, the owners, when they had the chance, choose not to invest in the team when we were in a position where we could challenge for promotion.

Now, we find ourselves in a relegation fight rather than a promotion push, and it seems the owners have decided on the cheap option.

Bent Priskin Ikeme Hill Quashie are probably the most awful signings and least uplifting we have made in years.And we have made some pretty dire ones.

The players we have shipped out are not really that much better although Helgueson appears to be scoring at Watford.

If the board had not chosen the cheap option and maybe had a little bit of courage, they should have invested in some decent signings/loans to push for the play offs.The end result could have been financially good (or bad).Having dismissed that option, we now find ourselves looking at the possibilty of third tier football once again.

This will mean lower income( i assume) but players wages still extremely high.

When WBA were promoted relegated promoted, they kept the same squad, but had a clause written in saying if relegated, their wages would be reduced.
                    Their parachute money paid off some of their(if not all) debts.
                    They purchased Cox from swindon and have gradually introduced him to the first team, without too much pressure.

So we don't gamble when possibley on the up and the same on the way down.

I don't know how much we had to pay the inland revenue - but with the amount of clout we have on the board - it seems rather stupid that we find ourselves in this position.

I keep hearing over past 2-3 years that these people in charge of QPR are serious business people.Well on the surface at the moment it would seem that they are not doing very well in this business.

As a life long fan i am gutted that the last 3 seasons appear to have been a waste.I hate the way this club is being run.I have a deep dislike and and do not trust any of the current board(which includes GP)

But we do still have a club.

Whatever the state of club on or off the pitch at the next home game(on Saturday that is ) I am going to attend and sing my nuts off for 90 minutes and try to encourage the team the best I can - becausei'm fed up with feeling so negative.It;s not lost till its over.

I shall now go and boot the cat

Comment

It`s a shame the club did`nt read the boards when was crying out for a striker some 2 years ago,and have only just realised that we are in turmoil.

As for that save last night,yes it was world class,unlike his kicking and distribution.

Do you remember that player who went to cross it,span over and fell on his R`s,but still managed to pick himself up and put in his original intention.Well done Hill.Muppet.

As for Bent....WELL :devil:

Comment

Anyone know how much Gianni Paladini paid to Inland Revenue last year?

Comment

Working...
                        X