Hogan Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan Ephraim

Was he taken off because he was injured? If not, then its a shocking decision by Harford to substitute him at half time last night.

Hogan, Cook and Faurlin were the only ones out there for us in the first half. Ephraim's confidence must be rock bottom if he was substituted for any other reason than being injured.

have to agree. thought hogan played well, if a little bit lightweight.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

lightweight, but at least he was chasing. would have rather buz/adel came on for bent.. vine was useless!
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

he was taken off because he was utter useless last night, didnt do a thing right!

Comment

Ephraim needs a run in the team. Its disgusting how the youngsters like him, Balanta and German are shunted aside for these ******s from other clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
            he was taken off because he was utter useless last night, didnt do a thing right!
            :amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry but I thought it was an excellent decision. Hogan, although he was trying, was awful. He showed his naivety a few times by not tracking back, and he did nothing of any creative note.

Are you saying that he was better than Adel when he came on? Honestly this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read on here.

Comment

Feel sorry for Hogan, he's really made an impact coming on recently.I've been disapointed that he wasn't given a start before last night, but he didn't do very well wide right and I wasn't surprised he was subbed.

Comment

Hogan was poor last night, looked way of the pace. no the shocking decision last night was to replace bent with vine!! that guy is shot! then he left himself no options when bringing on buzz and adel. my subs would have been adel for bent , buzz for quashie and borrowdale for hill

Comment

Hogan was shocking last night. Did no tracking back.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Felt sorry for Hogan last night. Good decision by Mick. He was trying but he just couldn't influence the game. Solid sub for the moment

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post

Totally agree with that. Buzsaky or Taarabt should have replaced Bent, and Ephraim was useless and deserved to be subbed.

I don't think Vine did at all well, but even he performed better than Ephriam.

Comment

i like to sit next to you,you do not know what you are talking about. just look at hogan he cannot go past a man, he had 0ne kick in 20 min. we have bets on him on how many men he can go passed in 90min and i have won,with 1 man and 0 men. just look at him for a game what a ****** would not get in my kid game
                          Last edited by qprdave22; 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Absolutley the right decision by Harford

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                              Absolutley the right decision by Harford
                              Yes, Harford got that decision right, but not many others.:very_sad:

He was also right in subbing Quashie at half time - he should not play for QPR again until he loses weight and is fit enough to actually run. He makes Pellicori look energetic.

Bent didn't look fit in the few minutes he was on the pitch, so probably should not have started, Taarbat ot Buzsaky should have, and one of these should have at least replaced him, not Vine (who also doesn't look fit physically or mentally to be playing).

Comment

Working...
                              X