Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Seriously..our fans are deluded to the state of insanity ..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangers77
    Platinum Seat
    • Aug 2012
    • 11808

    #16
    Schteve!!!!!

    Comment

    • vespa
      Gang of Four Members
      • Mar 2011
      • 6903

      #17
      Alright Neil , hope you,re well , and catch you up next season #don,ofbracknel
      I didnt know anyone was slagging off getting Steve Mclaren , its a bold move from the club and we would be lucky to get him .
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

      Comment

      • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
        Gold Seat
        • Sep 2012
        • 8957

        #18
        Originally posted by Bracknell Neil
        Steve McLaren.. take his stock and take ours ... have a think .. have a look .. we are completely deluded if we want anyone with a higher pedigree .. young or old . I’m pleased if we get him because I’m a realist ..When I went mental 2 years ago when we had the opportunity to get Neil again and this is our best opportunity since .. Get behind Mcclaren he wer’nt England manager for no reason and I know the delusionists won’t agree but we need him more than he needs us.
        Top post!

        Comment

        • Rebel R's
          King of Pessimism
          • Mar 2009
          • 12266

          #19
          I think he will be a good appointment

          Comment

          • Tarbie
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 8542

            #20
            Originally posted by Stanley

            Perhaps Ned and Robbo might be persuaded to stay on now too? Especially if funds will now be available. Assuming it is SM of course.
            Ned is off mate. Moving back up North. I suspect he'll sign for Burnley.

            Be interesting to see if Robbo can have his arm twisted. I suspect he's already had some far more lucrative offers elsewhere though!

            Comment

            • dave58
              Gold Seat
              • Jan 2010
              • 5285

              #21
              Wanted Holloway out and never wanted him anyway I'll get behind McLaren if he comes in I think he's a good coach and proved that when Harry was here as soon as he went we went to pieces, his record isn't great at managing though

              Comment

              • 72bus
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 9533

                #22
                at least he might play his best 11 two weeks running unlike holloway

                Comment

                • Bluehoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 9258

                  #23
                  Well the sentiment of the OP is spot on but the rant out delusion is somewhat errant. The very great majority of us would be delighted with the appointment.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

                  Comment

                  • skranger
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 1177

                    #24
                    I reckon its a done deal with SM to be announced probably Monday .... I feel it would be a good appointment as i believe IH had somewhat lost his way (but fair play to him for steadying the ship and introducing youth) ... He will always be welcomed back ... it was time for change and i think and hope SM will bring us on as a team, as i feel he has plenty of raw talent to work with .. my only worry (as was the case under IH), that we will have too little money to spend to strengthen where needed ..

                    Comment

                    • SpongeParr
                      Silver Seat
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 1003

                      #25
                      I think having Carsley in with him will be brilliant as well. Worked wonders at Brentford so I think the pair of them would make for an exciting future.

                      Comment

                      • tomjackoqpr
                        Apprentice
                        • May 2015
                        • 9

                        #26
                        Originally posted by SpongeParr
                        I think having Carsley in with him will be brilliant as well. Worked wonders at Brentford so I think the pair of them would make for an exciting future.
                        Totally agree could be exciting times ahead

                        Comment

                        • hal9thou
                          Silver Seat
                          • May 2012
                          • 4258

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Tarbie

                          Ned is off mate. Moving back up North. I suspect he'll sign for Burnley.
                          Seriously doubt that. Great ITK chart buster though.

                          Comment

                          • shanns
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 1431

                            #28
                            Originally posted by tomjackoqpr

                            Totally agree could be exciting times ahead
                            If and only if we keep hold of
                            all the players we want and get a
                            20 goal striker

                            Comment

                            • acricketer
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 12068

                              #29
                              Originally posted by shanns

                              If and only if we keep hold of
                              all the players we want and get a
                              20 goal striker
                              and a Unicorn !!!

                              Comment

                              • Shepherds Mush
                                Platinum Seat
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 10325

                                #30
                                I'd love to see McClaren take over - think he'd be a perfect fit personally.

                                He's had a few failures but I can't think of a better person to take over where we are at, especially as the other names I've heard linked are real shockers....

                                Comment

                                Working...