Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Did tell you Holloway was going and McLaren was coming in ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hitman34
    Platinum Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 13959

    #241
    Daily mail reporting terms agreed.............


    QPR are looking to appoint McClaren to succeed Ian Holloway, who ended the season with three wins in nine to finish 16th.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment

    • gator
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2010
      • 6791

      #242
      If terms are agreed why is McClaren exploring other options as the article states?
      @gatorTFC

      Comment

      • hal9thou
        Silver Seat
        • May 2012
        • 4258

        #243
        Just been looking back over this thread. One comment stands out:

        Originally posted by Pinkie
        boring football here we come.
        Kind of proves that Pinks knew SFA about the game all along. Remember him saying that he never watched the prem because it was boring, and this during a season which has featured some of the best football in EPL history.

        He loves the club and that is the important thing, but clearly his obsession with Ollie had nothing to do with football.

        Comment

        • hal9thou
          Silver Seat
          • May 2012
          • 4258

          #244
          Originally posted by gator
          If terms are agreed why is McClaren exploring other options as the article states?
          Obligatory journo tactic - backing both horses as a get out in case the story collapses.
          I think the Ollie severance package is the only obstacle.

          Comment

          • CroydonCaptainJack
            Gold Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 6141

            #245
            Originally posted by West Acton

            Before his return I would have agreed with comment on loving club but the digs at the fans tells me otherwise
            The digs at the fans may actually reinforce my view Wests. Let's face it diplomacy is not his strong point bit he definite cares I think.

            Comment

            • gator
              Gold Seat
              • Aug 2010
              • 6791

              #246
              Originally posted by hal9thou
              Just been looking back over this thread. One comment stands out:



              Kind of proves that Pinks knew SFA about the game all along. Remember him saying that he never watched the prem because it was boring, and this during a season which has featured some of the best football in EPL history.

              He loves the club and that is the important thing, but clearly his obsession with Ollie had nothing to do with football.
              I think some on here have an obsession with the departed Pinkie!
              @gatorTFC

              Comment

              • hal9thou
                Silver Seat
                • May 2012
                • 4258

                #247
                Originally posted by gator

                I think some on here have an obsession with the departed Pinkie!
                I never wanted him binned, and said so -

                but I still found that quote of his bizarre....

                Comment

                • Gtleighsr3
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23569

                  #248
                  Has pinkie gone????
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment

                  • Timmy the Doc
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 3193

                    #249
                    Undergoing a medical

                    Comment

                    • West Acton
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 21475

                      #250
                      Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
                      Undergoing a medical
                      Who pinkie

                      Comment

                      • Timmy the Doc
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 3193

                        #251
                        Originally posted by West Acton

                        Who pinkie
                        McLaren. Not sure about Pinkie.

                        Comment

                        • FurtiveFox
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 4176

                          #252
                          Has a severance package been agreed with Pinkie?

                          Comment

                          • Gtleighsr3
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23569

                            #253
                            Orange is the new pink
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                            Comment

                            • Undecided
                              Silver Seat
                              • Sep 2017
                              • 2077

                              #254
                              Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
                              Has pinkie gone????
                              Surprised me when I read it. I thought I keep relatively up to date with most threads, but missed that. Whatever happened?

                              Comment

                              • Undecided
                                Silver Seat
                                • Sep 2017
                                • 2077

                                #255
                                But back to the plot.

                                How does paying off a Manager sit with FFP? I can't imagine its an expense discounted from the calculation. So paying him off must impinge on our spending ability next season.

                                That if he is going. All the press comment seems to be recycled "news" to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...