Does Ollie not count as a legend? part of a very successful QPR side then came back as manager and won promotion.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Gareth Ainsworth ....
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Yeah that's a fair point mate. I wouldn't be disappointed with Gaz coming back if it happened, more concerned his status among fans would change if he didn't succeed.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Personally I think Ollie will stay
he knows the club inside out
he knows the players and what they are capable off (when they are played in the right
positions and formation)
owner wants stability and not go through the
changes again which could take another couple of seasons to come to fruitation
Think we could be in for a good season if
we keep hold of the players he wants to keepComment
-
I saw Steve Cotterill training the team under Harry Redknapp over in Dubai in our relegation season. Very hands on and very vocal.......whilst Harry wondered around watching and taking notes. Cotterill was literally on the training pitch running around with players. Quite impressive to see a coach in his late 40's rolling his sleeves up and getting a sweat on like that. I think the strategic and tactical side of management at this level is probably a bit beyond him though. I really wouldn't want Cotterill back here as Manager / Head Coach.Comment
-
Ok. Thanks, Tarbie.
I saw Steve Cotterill training the team under Harry Redknapp over in Dubai in our relegation season. Very hands on and very vocal.......whilst Harry wondered around watching and taking notes. Cotterill was literally on the training pitch running around with players. Quite impressive to see a coach in his late 40's rolling his sleeves up and getting a sweat on like that. I think the strategic and tactical side of management at this level is probably a bit beyond him though. I really wouldn't want Cotterill back here as Manager / Head Coach.QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
I don' get this.... if Ollie isn' a Qpr legend who is exactly?
bloke played God knows how many games for us in the Premier league in one of our best ever sides and managed us twice at least moderately successfully.
think u guys need to name me qpr legends if he ain' one.Comment

Comment