This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

....and he needs to admit Holloway is a pony manager.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      LOL

Pinkie and MYU

Brilliant 7s

You have me crying here you farker

Comment

• Originally posted by rodman View Post

No thanks.

Won't be missed as far as I'm concerned.

Having an opinion is great and he is obviously entitled to it.. But Pinkie was both deluded and blind in his one man Quest to big up Hollohead at every opportunity.
        Permanently digging people out when they dared to to berate the genius that he believed him to be.
        Once he trawled back and dug out a post of mine that had been posted 4 months earlier just to try and put me down in my belief that the t wat in a hat is a clueless buffoon.

Have to say that as much as I look forward to the day Hollohead leaves, I look forward just as much to not having to listen to Pinkie waffling on and on about how wrong everyone else is and how right he is that Ollie is an absolute top manager.

Of course he'll be back at some point and so he should be really. I suppose I always admired his unrelenting worship of Ollie if nothing else, but for now I'll just enjoy the threads without his nonsense doubling the size of them.
        I'm with Roddy!

At first I thought he was funny and harmless but the mere mention of IH not performing well & he'd go into super meltdown mode. Very odd.

Turned into a bit of a pain in the #### to quite a few it appears on here. Maybe a little holiday will do him good. If / when he returns I hope he's sorted himself out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I'm with Roddy!

At first I thought he was funny and harmless but the mere mention of IH not performing well & he'd go into super meltdown mode. Very odd.

Turned into a bit of a pain in the #### to quite a few it appears on here. Maybe a little holiday will do him good. If / when he returns I hope he's sorted himself out
          Doubt you'll see him again mate. He was threatening to delete his account before his ban, for what he saw as heavy handed moderating on the site. Also, Ollie will be gone by the time he's served his ban, so what will be the point? He'd literally have nothing to argue about!

Comment

• It starts with the so called "phenomenon" banter, but in all honesty, in the end it tends to end up in tears. How many times have this happened? It`s becoming boring now. Will we ever learn....
            Last edited by Shania; 05-05-2018, 08:21 AM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              It starts with the so called "phenomenon" banter, but in all honesty, in the end it tends to end up in tears. How many times have this happened? It`s becoming boring now. Will we ever learn....
              I think 90 odd percent of those that post on here are good as gold Shania. Of course there are many different viewpoints, and some voice theirs with a bit more gusto than others. But most on here can have a bit of debate without getting too hot under the collar. And most are able to hear others out and appreciate other people's point of view.

The problem comes when people don't try to understand other people's position on things, and just start blindly defending their point of view and arguing with those who have a different point of view, often without much substance to their argument.

The problem with Pinkie was that he got into a situation where he felt he had to argue Ollies case constantly. And let's face it, he was one of very few left on here that felt strongly about keeping Ollie as a manager. Worse than that, he let it get personal. Both in how he took criticism of Ollie, and how he spoke to others in his defence of Ollie.

Shame to see him go, but maybe its for the best if Ollie is being sacked. His last few posts on here were a bit manic!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 05-05-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Had a few disagreements with Pinkie but all in all do not think he is bad fella just too intense when defending Holloway. Be interesting to see if he returns if Holloway is actually leaving??

Comment

• Can we just clear up one or two things. There is no question of Pinkie being banned because he had a different opinion to the majority, nor because his constant posting style was, shall we say, controversial. Also, we admins are not so precious that we would ban a member just because we got dug out or insulted. This actually happens quite a lot and whilst it is unpleasant and a breach of forum rules, it is a bit like water off a ducks back.

One or two of you have touched on the correct reason, which centres around the constant repetition of malicious allegations and falsehoods, all of which were shown to be precisely that on multiple occasions. Needless to say, the offender was warned, again on multiple occasions, and the consequences of repeat action were made perfectly clear.

All serious decisions are reached as a collective and (unlike the remainers of this world) we abide by the democratic process.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Can we just clear up one or two things. There is no question of Pinkie being banned because he had a different opinion to the majority, nor because his constant posting style was, shall we say, controversial. Also, we admins are not so precious that we would ban a member just because we got dug out or insulted. This actually happens quite a lot and whilst it is unpleasant and a breach of forum rules, it is a bit like water off a ducks back.

One or two of you have touched on the correct reason, which centres around the constant repetition of malicious allegations and falsehoods, all of which were shown to be precisely that on multiple occasions. Needless to say, the offender was warned, again on multiple occasions, and the consequences of repeat action were made perfectly clear.

All serious decisions are reached as a collective and (unlike the remainers of this world) we abide by the democratic process.
                    Fair enough mate, wouldn't argue with your decision in any way. Last thing you lot need is somebody making false allegations about your conduct. And as you say, ain't like he wasn't warned enough times before he was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I think 90 odd percent of those that post on here are good as gold Shania. Of course there are many different viewpoints, and some voice theirs with a bit more gusto than others. But most on here can have a bit of debate without getting too hot under the collar. And most are able to hear others out and appreciate other people's point of view.

The problem comes when people don't try to understand other people's position on things, and just start blindly defending their point of view and arguing with those who have a different point of view, often without much substance to their argument.

the problem with Pinkie was that he got into a situation where he felt he had to argue Ollies case constantly. And let's face it, he was one of very few left on here that felt strongly about keeping Ollie as a manager. Worse than that, he let it get personal. Both in how he took criticism of Ollie, and how he spoke to others in his defence of Ollie.

Shame to see him go, but maybe its for the best if Ollie is being sacked. His last few posts on here were a bit manic!
                      His last posts were manic, yes. But so where other Olli defenders posts on here aswell..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

His last posts were manic, yes. But so where other Olli defenders posts on here aswell..
                        Oh, so you are anti Ollie this week.

​​​​​​#flipflop
                        #anywaythewindblows
                        #haveyoucalledforanyonetobebannedlately

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Oh, so you are anti Ollie this week.

​​​​​​#flipflop
                          #anywaythewindblows
                          #haveyoucalledforanyonetobebannedlately
                          Why not discuss football and QPR instead?

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Can we just clear up one or two things. There is no question of Pinkie being banned because he had a different opinion to the majority, nor because his constant posting style was, shall we say, controversial. Also, we admins are not so precious that we would ban a member just because we got dug out or insulted. This actually happens quite a lot and whilst it is unpleasant and a breach of forum rules, it is a bit like water off a ducks back.

Just seen this and utter rubbish lol, end piece a lie as my first premod was all done by one person on his own (stanley) , sorry had to reply as i obviously couldnt do at the time
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Just seen this and utter rubbish lol, end piece a lie as my first premod was all done by one person on his own (stanley) , sorry had to reply as i obviously couldnt do at the time
                              Nothing could be further from the truth. The decision to put you on pre-mod was a totally democratic one, voted by all mods / admins, and the majority of us voted in favour of pre-modding you. So Bluehoop is 100% correct there. And I have the evidence for this too, so you really don't know what the #### you're talking about pal.

Furthermore there is absolutely no need for you to bring up EIGHT MONTH old threads like this when the whole matter has already been dealt with, and all this achieves is to constantly stir up trouble again. I also note that you ignored my olive branch thread to you, in an attempt to make peace and draw a line under all this. But if you still insist on continuing this then just PM me about it, as this is a completely un-QPR-related matter. And the same applies for any other threads if you keep raising this. You really need to just let this go now.
                              Last edited by Stanley; 24-01-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X