Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Quick translation:
    If Lumley wants to play for England, as he seems to be a better prospect than that Italian English keeper down the road, he should leave us ASAP, as he would have a better chance of breaking into The English side if he played for anyone other than us.
    That was how I interpreted it, wasn't sure on the no rocky bit though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Apologies for that, I'm not fluent in JN, just know enough to order a beer and say good morning.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

You ok hun?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

You, of all the people on this forum, talking about idiotic threads??

You're a funny guy, Reb! I don't agree with much of what you say but you're entertaining as hell
            Thanks ,I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Quick translation:
              If Lumley wants to play for England, as he seems to be a better prospect than that Italian English keeper down the road, he should leave us ASAP, as he would have a better chance of breaking into The English side if he played for anyone other than us.
              spot on fella. JN

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

yes lad . JN

Comment

• A big game for him yesterday. A bit of a hash for the goal ( though it was deflected) and a muddle with BFG ( might not have been his fault), but ..... good distribution, some good saves and his mistake didn’t cost us. Hopefully his confidence isn’t harmed and he can make the position his own.

Comment

• It’s a shame he did not keep a clean sheet yesterday as the BBC Reported that it would have been the first time since Dec 2015 that a QPR goalie had kept a clean sheet 3 league games on the trot.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I will say he is very talented. Very calm in the storm yesterday. This guy has really surprised me.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        A big game for him yesterday. A bit of a hash for the goal ( though it was deflected) and a muddle with BFG ( might not have been his fault), but ..... good distribution, some good saves and his mistake didn’t cost us. Hopefully his confidence isn’t harmed and he can make the position his own.
                        There is someone lying flat out on floor behind wall. That’s new one on me for defending

Comment

• Thought he was very good again. Bit of a mix up for the goal but #### happens. Loved how he ripped into the bfg in the first half after he gave away a silly corner after joe had called for it. Excellent distribution and like night and day compared to Ingram when it comes to commanding his back four and area. Think we’ve got a goodun here

Comment

• He played very well last night. Knows when to come out and when to stay. Very commanding for his age.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• My man, much better then Ingram
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                He played very well last night. Knows when to come out and when to stay. Very commanding for his age.
                                Have you seen him in general interviews etc??

Hes is a very confident guy in himself. One of them shouting in McDonald’s type of guys lol
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X