Your Starting XI v Birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Ollie out after seeing the lads play today?
    I'd still prefer he went at the end of the season. Can't see it though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I'd still prefer he went at the end of the season. Can't see it though!
      Zero chance.
      I'm very excited for next season with the young lads all having shown they are capable of playing at this level. I think we can absorb the likes of Ned, Mass and Smithies leaving and the hopeful sale of Washy. Hopefully Robbo will stay, Hall to come back in and pe4haps the signing of one midfielder and a forward will see us ok.
      Ollie has patiently introduced the young lads - great management.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Aftul team, just awful. Hope I'll never again see this kind of ####.
        Ouch
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Waiting on westies dugout-watch update before the day can be complete
          He left dugout today Norths

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Anyone try to get on the pitch?
            Only Mackie!!

Comment

• Some good performance out there today. Liked look of Lumley one shaky moment but that’s aside really assured. BOS adds new dimension to our game so much pace and quick feet. Chair never stood out by was assured and Kakay fine his job

Furlong actually looked like an experienced head in back four which is exciting for the future and Scowen fine more going forward then he had all season

decent way to bring the curtain down at home.

Comment

• When I read on twitter all of the comments about the starting 11 before I saw it for myself I was wondering whether I should pay for the broadcast, thankfully I chose to see how the youngsters would do, that was a very enjoyable match to watch and is encouraging for the future! Ollie has done exactly the right thing in having a good look at these lads against a team that really needed a result, I am not just saying this because we won, he needed to see them in a meaningful match!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Only Mackie!!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Bodes well for the future. The kids all look ready for the first team. The inevitable loss of Smithies looks less worrying with Lumley.

manning and kakay both played well at FB (despite 1 kakay mistake for their first)

chair and Eze ooze class.

furlong strong as usual.

BOS showed his pace and direct running.

as I say all bodes well for next season.
                    I'm not sure Smithies leaving is inevitable...hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm not sure Smithies leaving is inevitable...hope not
                      Bit with L7mney showing he's a capable replacement shouldn't we do everything to move Smithies on and get some cash in to invest in a forward? I think Sky money is dropping too, so I doubt we will see Smithies and Mass again.

Comment

• I'm more for keeping our best players Sheep

Comment

• Yup me too. But with money tight and a weakness up front perhaps the odd sacrifice will be needed for the greater good. It will be an interesting summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            Yup me too. But with money tight and a weakness up front perhaps the odd sacrifice will be needed for the greater good. It will be an interesting summer.
                            tbh i'm all for selling smithies, out of all our good players hes the one i feel can be replaced the easiest and from within right away. lumley has been great on loan and looked assured today, it could have easily been smithies in goal as they're very similar keepers.

smithies could easily go for 5-6m which would go a loooong way to getting a new striker and cb

Comment

• Very positive end to the season especially with all the youngsters coming through. Could make us attractive to young stars of the future if they can get Championship game time gain top experience and put themselves in the shop window.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Very positive end to the season especially with all the youngsters coming through. Could make us attractive to young stars of the future if they can get Championship game time gain top experience and put themselves in the shop window.
                                Exactly this.

Comment

Working...
                                X