But he saved the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But he saved the club

This is my first post on this site but I am a long term reader. I quite liked all the rumours and the bickering and took it for the fun it really is.

Up until Now that is.

We all know that the ITK's are Paladini's puppets to spread his gospel and we all know that he has these puppets to make himself popular with the general fanbase.

We are going to sign Kitson, Beckford coming soon, etc etc etc.

However, the one that is really p***ing me off at the moment is "He Saved Our Club."

If this all goes sour and Flabio goes and we go bust what would you have rather had?

a) The last 3 years, our family club gone and forever forgotten, Players not caring, the laughing stock we have become and our new badge

or

b) To have gone to the wall 3 years ago, lost the ground, maybe playing in League 2, but still be the QPR we have all grown up with, the one we were all proud of, the one we ALL BECAME FANS OF.

Paladini saved the club my A**e, he alongside his egotistical, idiotic boss has killed everything that once was what being a QPR fan was about and I hope to god that whatever happens that one day we can get it back.

If he really wanted to save this club he should stand up tonight, go to see the board and tender his resignation as in his position as director of football he should be the one advising Flavio, who knows s**t all about football, how to run a football club. But we all know he is just a clueless...and that is why he wont resign

A Season ticket holder that could not bear to be there tonight.

ditto

Comment

well said

Comment

rather be poor playing with pride ,
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

the low crowd tonight says it all

Comment

spot on mate

Comment

How did he save the club by getting us relegated?

Comment

Well said the guy has ####ed our club up.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops View Post
                  the low crowd tonight says it all
                  what was the attendance?

Comment

10'900 with 1500 ip
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      10'900 with 1500 ip
                      kind of good for a mid-week game

Comment

Originally posted by QpeteR View Post
                        This is my first post on this site but I am a long term reader. I quite liked all the rumours and the bickering and took it for the fun it really is.

Up until Now that is.

We all know that the ITK's are Paladini's puppets to spread his gospel and we all know that he has these puppets to make himself popular with the general fanbase.

We are going to sign Kitson, Beckford coming soon, etc etc etc.

However, the one that is really p***ing me off at the moment is "He Saved Our Club."

If this all goes sour and Flabio goes and we go bust what would you have rather had?

a) The last 3 years, our family club gone and forever forgotten, Players not caring, the laughing stock we have become and our new badge

or

b) To have gone to the wall 3 years ago, lost the ground, maybe playing in League 2, but still be the QPR we have all grown up with, the one we were all proud of, the one we ALL BECAME FANS OF.

Paladini saved the club my A**e, he alongside his egotistical, idiotic boss has killed everything that once was what being a QPR fan was about and I hope to god that whatever happens that one day we can get it back.

If he really wanted to save this club he should stand up tonight, go to see the board and tender his resignation as in his position as director of football he should be the one advising Flavio, who knows s**t all about football, how to run a football club. But we all know he is just a clueless...and that is why he wont resign

A Season ticket holder that could not bear to be there tonight.
                        qPETEr firstly hi and welcome .never a truer statement with u all the way. its time flabio took off those whatever tinted glasses he's wearing and see palladini for the buffoon he really is and sack him , but then he will only employ mickey mouse as his DOF to go with the mickey mouse club we are vastly becoming. i would rather be skint and putting moey in buckets at half time to buy players than this.

Comment

Working...
                        X