I Agree With Kevin Gallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    How must the current fringe players feel, when they see loanees come into the first team?

Take Simpson, top scorer and sees Bent and priskin come in to take his place? Why, if called upon would Simpson want to play for the shirt, when he sees 2 players who have scored one goal between them take his place!!

We ask for team moral, but Balanta and Hogan are also getting sidelined and seeing players come in. Believe me if Gorman was here now Balanta would be playing.

The management are simply going about it in a wrong way and that in my opinion is why you are getting lack of effort from many.
    hardly a fringe player, but i can see where you are coming from. Simpson should be the focal point of the attack, he is our top scorer and it was a ballsy decision to drop him for the posh game.

Whether that was mick's decision or he was told he had to play the two new loanees, who knows, but if i was Simpson i would not be happy.

Comment

I wouldn't be happy if I was Hogan or Balanta too.

Ripping whatever team spirit we have to be honest.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I wouldn't be happy if I was Hogan or Balanta too.

Ripping whatever team spirit we have to be honest.
        Very true mate. The thing is, the loanees in their place are no better

Comment

You must laugh though.Simpson has been crying out for a striker to take the work load off him and to share with the goals.Two then come along and he gets dropped....Priceless !!

Comment

To be fair, I haven't seen them yet.

Would agree that all that priskin seemed to show was his yellow boots.

Still think Bent will come good, I would hope so anyway.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think Bent and Simpson is the way we should go.

Simpson is here to play games and score goals. He's been scoring and did not deserve to be dropped. He could easilly get games for another CCC team, so why would he want to sit on our bench?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

But surely , logic would suggest you keep your fit top scorer in the team, maybe play one of the loans and put the other on the bench...If needed at all...as my opinion it was a waste of a loan.

Has Simpson been that bad? Probably body language is bad due to all the shat going on off the pitch.

Comment

You say "The management are simply going about it in a wrong way" Pete, what is the management at the club? because it seems like it's not the team manager.

This is to me the root of the evil within QPR.

I don't think I will be satisfied until I see the board change, a manager known for wanting full control left in charge for a sensible amount of time.
                  So we can see that his influence was making the difference and not those pulling the strings above.

That would give me confidence that QPR is a football club again and not a project!
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

Spot on, how Simpson was dropped to the bench is beyond me, absolutely stupid make the other two fight it out to play alongside him! And knowing that the Ipswich game was coming up it was bloody obvious he should have started with Simpson and Bent on Saturday so they could get used to playing together!

Comment

Working...
                    X