I Agree With Kevin Gallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Agree With Kevin Gallen

How must the current fringe players feel, when they see loanees come into the first team?

Take Simpson, top scorer and sees Bent and priskin come in to take his place? Why, if called upon would Simpson want to play for the shirt, when he sees 2 players who have scored one goal between them take his place!!

We ask for team moral, but Balanta and Hogan are also getting sidelined and seeing players come in. Believe me if Gorman was here now Balanta would be playing.

The management are simply going about it in a wrong way and that in my opinion is why you are getting lack of effort from many.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Think of how the players all felt when Gallen was picked regardless of bad form though?!

This club has stunk for more than a few seasons now. It's embarrasing.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thought Gallen was bang on last night in everything he said.

Comment

True Holloway would never drop him, but we were pretty secure in the championship at the time. Times like these things are getting desperate and maybe more effort would be made by contrac players.

Saying that what is the best contract 11?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          True Holloway would never drop him, but we were pretty secure in the championship at the time. Times like these things are getting desperate and maybe more effort would be made by contrac players.

Saying that what is the best contract 11?
          Don't get me wrong, it's not Kev's fault he was constantly picked. No doubt he wanted to play every minute, but what I am saying is that this sort of thing happens all the time in football. Managers have their favourites at every club and can see no wrong. Kev was nowhere near the worst players we've had, even when on his worst form, but he was bigger than the club under Ollie.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Think of how the players all felt when Gallen was picked regardless of bad form though?!

This club has stunk for more than a few seasons now. It's embarrasing.

Speaking about Gallen,yes.. "Nail on head" and all that.

Comment

I guess the loanees are contracted to play...

But as always QPR do mess ALLLL things up.

Comment

can't really see how a best contracted 11 would do any worse than the current loan crop to be honest:

cerny
                leigertwood ramage gorkss connolly
                ephraim quashie faurlin cook
                german balanta

(subs: mcweeney, borrowdale, stewart, buzsaky, alberti, vine, rose)

Comment

saying that, i've got no problem with hill, simpson, and maybe bent. but priskin is unnecessary (and uninterested by the looks of things), ikeme should be dropped as soon as cerny's fit (if he was ever injured), and adel is probably just a divisive influence at this point.

Comment

Pete, they still earn a good enough wage to put the effort in, whether being played or not, so really this shouldn't come into it and if that is the case, they should not play for Rangers anyway.
                    If I couldn't be bothered to do my job because something happened I didn't like, I would be warned and then eventually dismissed.
                    FB for all his faults is paying them very very good money and they should be professional enough to get on with it and drag us out this mess.
                    It really is a catch 22, if we don't start winning games the very existence of QPR is in doubt, the fans will continue to protest, FB will walk away then unless a buyer is found we are in big big trouble.
                    So what I am saying is the players should be putting in 100% effort, no excuses !

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                      I guess the loanees are contracted to play...

Could be that part of the loan deal is they have to play a certain percentage of games if fit.Who knows what mad terms GP has agreed to on these loans.

Comment

How must the current fringe players feel, when they see loanees come into the first team?

Take Simpson, top scorer and sees Bent and priskin come in to take his place? Why, if called upon would Simpson want to play for the shirt, when he sees 2 players who have scored one goal between them take his place!!

We ask for team moral, but Balanta and Hogan are also getting sidelined and seeing players come in. Believe me if Gorman was here now Balanta would be playing.

The management are simply going about it in a wrong way and that in my opinion is why you are getting lack of effort from many.
                        I agree with Kevin, but that choice is by the board as they are the ones who brought the loan players in... we never bought anyone.

I think it is a shame for Hogan and Balanta as they are the future of this club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          So what I am saying is the players should be putting in 100% effort, no excuses !
                          I bet some of us have been in jobs, where for one reason or other, enough is enough, bad boss etc, we've said **** it, I'm only here for the money, even though our wages are being paid by customers.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                            I bet some of us have been in jobs, where for one reason or other, enough is enough, bad boss etc, we've said **** it, I'm only here for the money, even though our wages are being paid by customers.
                            But we are not being watched at work by people who have laid out good money to watch us perform in a job.

And most of our wages are paid by customers anyway.Although indirectly.

Comment

so basically, if we would've replaced Delaney with a quality left back spent £3M on atop quality striker, kept Camp & Blackstock it would've been "Happy Days" then when we would've needed loans IE when Rowley & Mahon got injured we could have gone out & got them with out disrupting the squad and then come Jan we would have had a few quid in the bank to bring in 1 or 2 quality signings to make the push

simple isn't it, now ask yourself who is bringing in all these "loans" or do you think we have a "bottomless pit" I'd say Flav has seen enough of what we've wasted our money on & has decided enough is enough

just a thought like

Comment

Working...
                              X