Is Harford up to the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    I have been generally supportive of all our recent managers even when we have had bad runs.

I was not disappointed when Big Mick was appointed. A tough no nonsense guy who on paper was exactly what our pampered prima donnas needed. I could even accept a few poor performances while he shook things up.

However all we have had so far are frankly awful performances marked out by mainly disinterested, unmotivated players and some strange line ups. If he has given them a kick up the jacksy it hasn't work at all. Even worse are his post match interviews which go beyond the usual dross to praising the most unheartfelt inept individual and team performances. It is like he thinks the fans wear blindfolds. Most couldn't be blamed for farking off to the pub to drown their sorrows ten minutes into most games.

Whilst fans may not be professional football people neither are they stupid and many have been watching the game regularly for many years. For me Harford is not doing himself or anyone else any favours with his banal and at times incredulous comments. He is starting to make Steve McClaren look like a media colossus.

For once a trigger happy tango man could actually make the right decision if he pulls the trigger now. Would make us look mugs yet again but not convinced by anything I have seen. Would rather see Gallen and Birch given a go again. Can't be any worse.
    I feel everyone feels this way now... games are running out fast and we must win tonight.

If he loses tonight the board really need to think again and fast.

Making mistakes is fine, we all do it but making mistakes after mistakes is not right.

Get one good known man in charge and stick to it, change the rules if they have too, we've got to that stage now where the board have to accept defeat.

Comment

No his not and i bet he cant believe his luck that he's got another job......

Comment

Obviously not. But do cheer the team anyway..

Comment

not at all.....was a mistake him & hart in the 1st place......

Comment

never but i don't blame him..look higher up!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

NO.

Comment

Working...
              X