Is Harford up to the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Harford up to the job?

I have been generally supportive of all our recent managers even when we have had bad runs.

I was not disappointed when Big Mick was appointed. A tough no nonsense guy who on paper was exactly what our pampered prima donnas needed. I could even accept a few poor performances while he shook things up.

However all we have had so far are frankly awful performances marked out by mainly disinterested, unmotivated players and some strange line ups. If he has given them a kick up the jacksy it hasn't work at all. Even worse are his post match interviews which go beyond the usual dross to praising the most unheartfelt inept individual and team performances. It is like he thinks the fans wear blindfolds. Most couldn't be blamed for farking off to the pub to drown their sorrows ten minutes into most games.

Whilst fans may not be professional football people neither are they stupid and many have been watching the game regularly for many years. For me Harford is not doing himself or anyone else any favours with his banal and at times incredulous comments. He is starting to make Steve McClaren look like a media colossus.

For once a trigger happy tango man could actually make the right decision if he pulls the trigger now. Would make us look mugs yet again but not convinced by anything I have seen. Would rather see Gallen and Birch given a go again. Can't be any worse.

No

Comment

I dont think the board would dare sack another although unless he starts getting wins what choice do they have as we slip further down the league?

Comment

No - a manager sacked by Luton isn't going to succeed in football terms in the Championship.

He does however meet GP's tick boxes. Available, cheap and subservient.

Job's a good 'un.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          No - a manager sacked by Luton isn't going to succeed in football terms in the Championship.

He does however meet GP's tick boxes. Available, cheap and subservient.

Job's a good 'un.
          exactly nodge.someone who will nod there head and say yes sir
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

No

Comment

NO

Comment

Did alright at Luton mmmmm and took Forest down as caretaker. Clueless comes to mind. If we are all honest we know he is not going to be here come the summer so why don't we employ someone NOW that has a few months to build and assess the squad before an assault on promotion back to the Championship next year.
                :drunk:

Comment

Unfortunately not it would appear

Comment

The reason Mick and before him Hart and Magilton got the job is because these successful managers that everyone keeps talking about getting in, DON'T WANT TO COME TO QPR. So we have to make the best of what we have and support the manager and players until the end of the season and hope we don't get relegated.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Is Harford up to the job?
                      Proof is in the pudding. He has no credentials whatsoever apart from a string of relegations with Luton.

Get rid now.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        I have been generally supportive of all our recent managers even when we have had bad runs.

I was not disappointed when Big Mick was appointed. A tough no nonsense guy who on paper was exactly what our pampered prima donnas needed. I could even accept a few poor performances while he shook things up.

However all we have had so far are frankly awful performances marked out by mainly disinterested, unmotivated players and some strange line ups. If he has given them a kick up the jacksy it hasn't work at all. Even worse are his post match interviews which go beyond the usual dross to praising the most unheartfelt inept individual and team performances. It is like he thinks the fans wear blindfolds. Most couldn't be blamed for farking off to the pub to drown their sorrows ten minutes into most games.

Whilst fans may not be professional football people neither are they stupid and many have been watching the game regularly for many years. For me Harford is not doing himself or anyone else any favours with his banal and at times incredulous comments. He is starting to make Steve McClaren look like a media colossus.

For once a trigger happy tango man could actually make the right decision if he pulls the trigger now. Would make us look mugs yet again but not convinced by anything I have seen. Would rather see Gallen and Birch given a go again. Can't be any worse.

I said a similar thing yesterday. Lose against Ipswich (even a draw wont be good) and he should be gone by the morning.

I don't even know why he was allowed back after he refused to work alongside De Canio and then gave Hull tips on how to beat QPR (although they lost).

Comment

On what has been produced so far NO NOT BY A LONG LONG WAY :very_sad::very_sad:
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I'd take a defeat tonight if it removed him.

Birch/Gallen to take over until Summer.
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No.

Would have been better if Ainsworth had been given it until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X