No announcement yet.

Would we have sold Routledge if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routledge did not want to go. Rangers do it every season. Sell their best players to their rivals.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Not a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        Rowlands is one of the most over rated players i have known. Definitly a work horse and give his all, but offers little else . He couldnt pick a fight let alone a pass
        Leave it out. We're a far better side with him than without. I'd like to see the stats, but i'd lay a huge amount on that being the truth. His passing is far from poor. Not the best, but not poor. He's actually got quite a decent range of passing in his locker. Add to that he can chip in with 5-10 goals a season, he's a good tackler, good leader who sets an example and he has a superb engine on him. We miss Rowlands more than any player, including the much needed Gavin Mahon. It's no coincidence that we're struggling without the two of them.

I've never understood why Rowly gets such poor press from our fans.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Another thing with Rowlands is his ability to aid him CM partners to look/be better. Watson's best games were when he was alongside him for us. Never looked good without him.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            Terry, I don't doubt the guy had talent, however, he has to be one of the most laziest players i have seen where a QPR shirt. Compare his commitment to someone like Martin Rowlands and the difference is laughable.

To answer your question though, I don't think he would have been sold had we been within touching distance of the premiership.
            Conners in a statement proving he hasn't been watching Rangers that long shock..
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
            X