Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we have sold Routledge if...

...we were in the top 6?

It seems because we are struggling the club have decided to sort out the wage structure, which is why high earners like Routledge, Hall and Agyemang have left the club but if we were in the top 6 would they still have been allowed to leave in January?

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    ...we were in the top 6?

It seems because we are struggling the club have decided to sort out the wage structure, which is why high earners like Routledge, Hall and Agyemang have left the club but if we were in the top 6 would they still have been allowed to leave in January?
    I honestly believe he wanted out, fed up with the chopping and changing and the circus that surronds the club. A Settled side in the top 6 he would not of been sold, an unsettled side in the top 6.... Who knows

Comment

Don't think he would have done.

Trouble is what message does that send to the rest of the players?

hadn't been playing well, but when you sell one of our best players does make you think
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

dont know but he was brilliant for newcastle against cardiff and hall got a standing ovation when subbed near the end of the game
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Routledge left the club having played 49 matches, I assume had he played 50 we would have had to have paid Villa another installment.

Comment

good point that, you maybe right
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Yeah of course we would. He's not actually that good. Well over rated, and seeing as £1m would have been great value in today's market, I think we've done well by losing him and bringing in no replacement.

Connolly and Gorkss out next as their both over rated too. We need more Ramage's and Borrowdale's as they're not at all over rated. Just value for money.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Routledge left the club having played 49 matches, I assume had he played 50 we would have had to have paid Villa another installment.
                Now that wouldnt surprise me.

Comment

It means something aint right!
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

No, if we were top 6 challenging for the top 2 we definately would not had sold him.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                      I honestly believe he wanted out, fed up with the chopping and changing and the circus that surronds the club. A Settled side in the top 6 he would not of been sold, an unsettled side in the top 6.... Who knows
                      Terry, I don't doubt the guy had talent, however, he has to be one of the most laziest players i have seen where a QPR shirt. Compare his commitment to someone like Martin Rowlands and the difference is laughable.

To answer your question though, I don't think he would have been sold had we been within touching distance of the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                        Terry, I don't doubt the guy had talent, however, he has to be one of the most laziest players i have seen where a QPR shirt. Compare his commitment to someone like Martin Rowlands and the difference is laughable.

To answer your question though, I don't think he would have been sold had we been within touching distance of the premiership.
                        This season alone Vine, Buzsaky, Taarabt roll of the tongue at having put less effort in than Routledge on the field of play.

Comment

W12 Ranger, I don't doubt it. Unfortunately, we had too many in the team at one time without a leader on the pitch giving them what for.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Rowlands is one of the most over rated players i have known. Definitly a work horse and give his all, but offers little else . He couldnt pick a fight let alone a pass

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                              Rowlands is one of the most over rated players i have known. Definitly a work horse and give his all, but offers little else . He couldnt pick a fight let alone a pass
                              would have rowlands over any player we have had in the last 5-10 yrs,absolute quality with a heart & passion for qpr only matched by ainsworths.

Comment

Working...
                              X