Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall and Routledge doing well at the toon

Chatting on a geordie messageboard

"Think Routledge is a good buy and from i've seen so far, he looks class.

Fitz Hall was good aswell the other night against Cardiff. He's only on Loan so he's obviously onlybeen brung in as cover i think."

"Hall bossed two good strikers on Friday, and most importantly played it out from the back a few times instead of our usual punt up the pitch. Him and Williamson are bloody massive and played well as a pair on their first time together. Never thought much of him but he impressed me.

Routledge was also superb on Friday and would have gave a few prem full backs the run around playing like that. He's exactly the type of player we've been crying out for, he's second on assists in the league and I think that says enough.

I think Hall is more a back up player with Routledge looking to be a regular in the first XI. I don't think we'll get anywhere near 100 points mate but if we play half as good as we did Friday we'll get points from the remaining games.

Why do you say they are ******s by the way? Attitude on pitch or just general big time charlie ****heads??"

"Welcome to the forum...

Vs Cardiff...

Hall was very good at the back and looked comfortable with Williamson... ie. a pair who understood and complimented each other.

Routledge had his best game yet and is a steal ... crossing was superb... nice chipping action right into the zone.

Sure you're not a tad upset"

I hate the NE.

Comment

Hall playing in a bloody good CCC team that is NUFC is very different than playing in a pretty mediocre CCC that is QPRFC. If he ever comes under heavy fire they will see his ineptitude. Hall is shot as a consistent player even at this level.

Now Routlegde is totally different. Probably our POTS before his departure.

Now I shall go and cry in a corner and try not to be seen.

:shame:

Comment

Routledge was our most ambitious signing for many a year and easily our best player and asset at the club.

Comment

We we saying the same thing when they joined us...give them time.. they will soon revert to type.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's due to Newc playing with two defensive midfielders....we've had one, max! Playing with one defensive midfielder leaves the back four exposed time after time....and then Fitz isn't good enough, but who is? You guys who did see QPR under Sousa, what did it look like then?

Comment

Hall isn't as bad as many make out but no great loss either. Routledge is a great player when his heart is in it but never seems to last five minutes anywhere so they should enjoy it while they can. His end product this season was largely poor. Right decision to cash in on unhappy, inconsistent player.

Comment

to be honest sousa had routledge out of position sometimes

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                X