No announcement yet.

Is This A No Win Situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they came out and said that then you got to give then a second chance. Somehow, i don't know why but i still think this relationship can still work............i know i'm mad but hay thats what my gut is telling me. But i know f**k all.
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
      If they came out and said that then you got to give then a second chance. Somehow, i don't know why but i still think this relationship can still work............i know i'm mad but hay thats what my gut is telling me. But i know f**k all.
      I'm with you and feel they have got it wrong but give them time and it could all well turn round and before you know it we'll be singing their names again.

Comment

Maybe it's the QPR support in me coming out, you need always need to see that the glass is half full when you support the blue and white hoopsaaaaa
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

myu, please don't tell me that you think briatore is capable of a 180 degree turnaround, and that he's been wrong about everything. Dream on

Comment

When a board of directors treat their customers with the utter contempt this present QPR board have then there will only be one outcome. Failure.

I am afraid with all the wishful thinking in the world FB will never admit any failure. Show me a dictator who has.

We have to hope that he manages to sell his share, as inevitabally he is trying to do and we can all move on. I cannot see any other outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
              myu, please don't tell me that you think briatore is capable of a 180 degree turnaround, and that he's been wrong about everything. Dream on
              The day he says he got even one thing wrong... the world will come to a STOP!

Comment

Even if they did talk, how is that going to change things in the long run?

This club cannot start moving forward until FB either leaves or starts running the club properly.
                A respected manager, GP kept away from anything to do with football or contracts, and patience.

Comment

It's a no win (as ever) for US the fans. Couldn't give a stuff about them and their feelings
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

If they wanted to go some way to saying sorry and the cared about the club and fans....they would have spent some money in january....did they????

NO

Comment

The £20 thing isn't recent though is it? That was said shortly after he bought the club.

As far as I am concerned the board have lied to us way too much since they arrived and I would find it very hard to believe anything they now said unless they actually did something to back it up.

As they say, words are cheap, actions cost......
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                        I couldn't care less what they said.

If they came out and employed an experienced manager and said that we will stick by him and provide £10 million in transfer fees and introduced a top class youth set up then I'd back them all the way.

Its the decisions they have made that alienate the fans, not the stupid comments.
                        Not if they gave the transfer kitty to GP

Comment

when and how has FLAV TRIED TO GET US ONSIDE??
                          raising prices and trying to up em 3 games into the season?????

he hates us, we are peasants.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            when and how has FLAV TRIED TO GET US ONSIDE??
                            raising prices and trying to up em 3 games into the season?????

he hates us, we are peasants.
                            You're right..from day one he's never said anything positive to us.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Flavio tried in part to get fans onside, put his foot in it regaridng the £20 quotes. if he came out again and apologised ( cannot see him doing that) for the team performances but asked for our support, how would we really react?

Likewise, Amit comes out and says this season has not been the best, but we need your support more than ever, would we really get behind him or pick up on the one sentence that we might not agree with?

Basically is it too late? Is it a no win situation for all of them?
                              Briatore could get the fans onside in a heart beat, if he admitted his mistakes and sacked Paladini and Russell, who in many people eyes are the reason why we are having this discussion.

Comment

Ditto ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X