Is This A No Win Situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This A No Win Situation?

Flavio tried in part to get fans onside, put his foot in it regaridng the £20 quotes. if he came out again and apologised ( cannot see him doing that) for the team performances but asked for our support, how would we really react?

Likewise, Amit comes out and says this season has not been the best, but we need your support more than ever, would we really get behind him or pick up on the one sentence that we might not agree with?

Basically is it too late? Is it a no win situation for all of them?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

it should have already been done,too late now you have done it for them

Comment

i think they have blown it completely with the fans....anything now is a little too late......most ( not all ) fans are resigned to relegation so nothing they could do or say would make amends.

Comment

If they cam out and said that.......fair play to them
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I think any kind of communication would be a start.... but dont think it will happen.. so currently a no win situation

Comment

I couldn't care less what they said.

If they came out and employed an experienced manager and said that we will stick by him and provide £10 million in transfer fees and introduced a top class youth set up then I'd back them all the way.

Its the decisions they have made that alienate the fans, not the stupid comments.
            :drunk:

Comment

They need to be honest with us and call it

they should examine what the peterborough chairman did last week and learn from that.

Its never too late but they really are making it harder for themselves
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I feel they need to use the official website to make some kind of statement or give us fans some kind of news from the board level.

If their plans have failed then let us know and if they are still behind QPR or not, I feel that is what most supporters want to know.

As we stand today we fans have no idea if this current board want to stay or go, are they still behind our club because there is news and one of them is looking for another club.

This could be one of the reasons why we fans feel so down because it does feel like the end of the world.

Comment

Of course it's a "no win".

But, the second time will be a bit easier. The third easier still....and so on.

Just talk to us. Sure - the first time is gonna provoke a volley of abuse back. Butyou have to start somewhere.

I do hope this is you Pete, asking a rhetorical question.
                  Cos if it's you asking on behalf of someone on the board or close to them - I truly would despair.

Comment

Its a rhetorical question, I really don't have any influence despite some people's perception
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                      Of course it's a "no win".

But, the second time will be a bit easier. The third easier still....and so on.

Just talk to us. Sure - the first time is gonna provoke a volley of abuse back. Butyou have to start somewhere.

I do hope this is you Pete, asking a rhetorical question.
                      Cos if it's you asking on behalf of someone on the board or close to them - I truly would despair.
                      Andy... sometimes I wish we did have power like that but what we all do know is that the club to read message boards.

Comment

If someone mans up and apologies then I don't see how you can continue to be against that person... If flavio or amit owned up and admitted mistakes and aplogised that the season is a failure then I think that would be a step in the right direction (regarding fans)...

If someonebody owned up and apologised to me over something then I would forgive them...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          If someone mans up and apologies then I don't see how you can continue to be against that person... If flavio or amit owned up and admitted mistakes and aplogised that the season is a failure then I think that would be a step in the right direction (regarding fans)...

If someonebody owned up and apologised to me over something then I would forgive them...
                          Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

Same as and feel most genuine people would.

Comment

why should we wait for him to leave, he's the problem, and the sooner he goes the better. apologies won't mean a thing, action over prices, spending and managers will.

Comment

Working...
                              X