No announcement yet.

The script for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connors - If a business treated its customers with contempt, provided a rubbish service while at the same time charged them way over the top for a below average product, would they stay in business ?

I forgot to ad all this after they promised the earth in return for backing them on the start of their 4 year plan.
    Last edited by paulmason; 08-02-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Have to agree
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I cannot put my finger on it now, why we are so bad.
        i know this possibly might be seen as a radical idea but could it have anything to do with three managers in one season, following on from three managers the previous season, each managerial appointment getting progressively worse after sousa until we end up with magilton (sacked at ipswich), hart (sacked at pompey), hartford (sacked at luton). who next, john barnes?

i mean, even the best players in the world are going to struggle to perform under those circumstances.

as for conners, it's remarkable how much you've changed your tune over the last few months. from justification of the high prices because we're heading for the prem, to justification of the high prices because we need to compete in the championship, to we have progressed under the board because we have movced from bottom to mid-table under their regime, to slagging off all the fans coz they didn't deserve this lot, to now begging them to sing up to avoid relegation.

what an inditement of the last two years... from the fans being largely irrelevant in your eyes (you said they're easily replaceable), to it now being up to us to save the club from the drop. again.

Comment

We have far too many loan players in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
            i know this possibly might be seen as a radical idea but could it have anything to do with three managers in one season, following on from three managers the previous season, each managerial appointment getting progressively worse after sousa until we end up with magilton (sacked at ipswich), hart (sacked at pompey), hartford (sacked at luton). who next, john barnes?

i mean, even the best players in the world are going to struggle to perform under those circumstances.

as for conners, it's remarkable how much you've changed your tune over the last few months. from justification of the high prices because we're heading for the prem, to justification of the high prices because we need to compete in the championship, to we have progressed under the board because we have movced from bottom to mid-table under their regime, to slagging off all the fans coz they didn't deserve this lot, to now begging them to sing up to avoid relegation.

what an inditement of the last two years... from the fans being largely irrelevant in your eyes (you said they're easily replaceable), to it now being up to us to save the club from the drop. again.
            Ali Russell also said fans are replaceable and that he did not care about fans who have not renewed their ST's, as he only cared about the ones that have and new ST holders. What a ******rrr.

Comment

The players didn't get booed against bristol city the manager paul hart did, stop bitching and acting like a girl, this is a man's game and if people want to boo then let them, they pay top money and have a right to,

Comment

turn up depressed
                can't wait to go
                no one with desire to chant
                most waiting to see if apocalypse starts
                ipswich score on break, some walk out
                keane on sideline throughout cajoling, urging his team
                2-0 to them
                we leave pitch at h/t to boos
                2nd half....we sub our best player(s) and bring on dead meat
                we have a go and ref allows a blatant offside goal for qpr
                2-1
                keane tells his team, not to enter dressing room if they fukc this up cos he'll do em
                3-1 to ipswich...most walk out and trudge home....
                some go to SAR to stand in sleet and observe "demo"

PLAN ON PROJECTION, THEN??!:very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                X