Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The script for Tuesday

Is it ...

We go 1-0 down in 10 mins and the fans turn on the board for the remainder of the game

or everyone gets 100% behind the team for 90 mins regardless of the score and leaves anti-board comments until after the game

I really hope that it is the second of those two options as going to Loftus Road has been a complete bore this season and although we are aware as to where most of he responsibility for that lies, I do have to say that as a fan base we have failed to come together during games and create an atmosphere for the team.

Before people moan back, I repeat I understand why there is not much incentive for us to cheer, however, our team is close to getting relegated.

We must all try to act as a twelfth man. If we don't, then our team could be going down.

Yes we will not be wholly responsible, BUT, we won't be able to turn around and say that we did everything as fans to prevent it.

Yeah-if we get relegated it will be OUR fault.

Comment

Players need to give the fans ammunition to respond. A good tackle here, fighting for the ball, creating chances, playing to your best ability will get the fans onside.

Fans are no mugs, if they see no effort, players waving hands up in the air and Ipswich winning the 50/50 balls, then fans will turn.

You cannot blame them, been given false promises and feel let down by the whole board.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        ...a complete bore

Agreed.

Good post.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Pete, some clubs fans will get behind their fans regardless of how well they are playing.

As for fans not being mugs i disagree.

Those that booed when we beat Bristol City are most certainly mugs in my book. I would have taken that type of performance every game over he last three months if it meant we had got more points on the board.

The thing that will put me off going to watch my club even more so than the board, is having to sit through and listen to so-called fans boo their own players and chant anti board comments during the 90 mins of a game.

Remember the mugs that booed Mahon. They are now saying they can't wait for him to come back. Hypocrites.

Comment

Europe within 4 years

project

increased prices

etc etc

Comment

100% agree with everything u have said conners.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

without doubt the most annoying poster on this board in my opinion,just an arsh wipe for the owners,a spin doctor and he never changes.we could be at the bottom of league 2,and he(connors)will try and blame the fans and put a positive spin on it for the owners,as i said before,i hate this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  Europe within 4 years

project

increased prices

etc etc
                  Scott, we can't act like spoilt children. I totally agree and understand why people feel he way they do, BUT, given that we are close to relegation are we going to just sit their and accept that we will not win ? If so, I will go and put £200 on Ipswich for Tuesday night and recover the cost of my season ticket for next season.

Boo and demonstrate all you want after the game but during the 90 mins don't help Ipswich by booing your own team. THat is all i ask.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    without doubt the most annoying poster on this board in my opinion,just an arsh wipe for the owners,a spin doctor and he never changes.we could be at the bottom of league 2,and he(connors)will try and blame the fans and put a positive spin on it for the owners,as i said before,i hate this guy!

Matthew, cut the crap. I am not supporting the board. i agree they have to go when we find a replacement but the Club becomes before any board, player or manager and given that we will be around a lot longer than any of them we have a responsibility to support the team during games if we don't want to contribute to our downfall.

Comment

pretty much what pete said..

i can stomach fact we have been feed alot of horse crap with 4 years europe etc..

but if i dont see players for QPR putting in effort.. i will find it difficult to get behind them..

its really nothing.. that will get fans back on side.. just show the commitment to win, passion and desire! if u lose the ball go get it back!
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

To be fair I thought the fans were very good yesterday, cheered the team at the final whistle and on the whole were very supportive despite the poor performance.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Connors agree with the Mahon comments. Fans live for the moment, we had disillusioned fans after we drew at home at peterborough and it all went quiet after we won a few.

trouble is, we are a laughing stock of football. We have incredibily rich owners and are facing a relegation battle, whats that all about? This season should have been a challenge for the play offs at the very least. Okay, the magiltongate incident did not help, but can hardly be used as an excuse now, we've had plenty of time to change things around and we haven't. The football we are playing is as bad if not worse than the football we played when we just managed to avoid relegation under John Gregory. We should never be in this position and real no excuse for it.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Fair enough.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                              pretty much what pete said..

i can stomach fact we have been feed alot of horse crap with 4 years europe etc..

but if i dont see players for QPR putting in effort.. i will find it difficult to get behind them..

its really nothing.. that will get fans back on side.. just show the commitment to win, passion and desire! if u lose the ball go get it back!
                              Gary, i understand what you are saying, but given most of these players will not be here next season then maybe there is not a desire to pu the effort in, particularly when the fans are turning on them.

Quite clear from the action of Rowands (which I support) after the Bristol City game that there is also a problem between the fans and the team and it is not just the fans and the board.

We can carry on as we are, but we will be in Division one come May.

Comment

Working...
                              X